Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

Gentlemen and ladies -

It's with a heavy heart that I inform you that I'll be leaving Rumbles. I'm sorry to go, but between the lack of satisfaction with moderation and the changes to the community hereabouts, I just don't see the point in hanging on. The Community has always been the most important thing for me here, and with the change I don't feel it in the same sort of fashion.

So I'll be moving on to focus on other things, much as Gordon did before me.

I'm honored and humbled by the opportunity to know the people here. I've had some fantastic times, and I will never forget them. Nor will I forget the people on this board. If anyone feels the need to contact me in the future, there are a bunch of people who know how.

You are all the best. I wish you nothing but enjoyment of this board in the future, and hope that everything proceeds even better than it did before.

Best of luck, and you guys and gals are all awesome - I wish I could send PM's to every single one of you that has touched my heart. But I'd be here for the next year, because so many of you deserve it.

You'll be in my heart forever.

Ted MacKinnon
    Sharpandpointies.
    Take care, Sharp. Have fun at wherever you'll be hanging out next.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Thanks, KoP. :)

Probably at the anima forums - occasionally, not regularly - or RPol.

Holy...

Geez, I did not expect this at all. Sad to see you go.

Best of luck to ya' in whatever you choose to do, Sharp.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Oh, crap! Honestly Sharp, I thought you were a great mod. I dunno about the mods for the rest of the site, but Rumbles was remarkably civil, especially when you consider that it's a board specifically designed for debates/arguments.

Hate to see you go, but I hope it works out for the best for you.

Gentlemen and ladies -

It's with a heavy heart that I inform you that I'll be leaving Rumbles. I'm sorry to go, but between the lack of satisfaction with moderation and the changes to the community hereabouts, I just don't see the point in hanging on. The Community has always been the most important thing for me here, and with the change I don't feel it in the same sort of fashion.

So I'll be moving on to focus on other things, much as Gordon did before me.

I'm honored and humbled by the opportunity to know the people here. I've had some fantastic times, and I will never forget them. Nor will I forget the people on this board. If anyone feels the need to contact me in the future, there are a bunch of people who know how.

You are all the best. I wish you nothing but enjoyment of this board in the future, and hope that everything proceeds even better than it did before.

Best of luck, and you guys and gals are all awesome - I wish I could send PM's to every single one of you that has touched my heart. But I'd be here for the next year, because so many of you deserve it.

You'll be in my heart forever.

Ted MacKinnon
    Sharpandpointies.
    And this is the heaviest loss.

We never talked that much, but you were a wonderful moderator and a good part of what made Rumbles what it was.

Sad to see you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Holy...

Geez, I did not expect this at all. Sad to see you go.

Best of luck to ya' in whatever you choose to do, Sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Oh, crap! Honestly Sharp, I thought you were a great mod. I dunno about the mods for the rest of the site, but Rumbles was remarkably civil, especially when you consider that it's a board specifically designed for debates/arguments.

Hate to see you go, but I hope it works out for the best for you.
    Two more people I'll miss. :)

Rumbles was awesome. It was kept civil, and we all helped with that, not just the mods.

I'm pleased that you guys thought I did a good job, but it wasn't just me. :) At the risk of sounding all rah-rah, this was a team thing, and everyone was fantastic here.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    And this is the heaviest loss.

We never talked that much, but you were a wonderful moderator and a good part of what made Rumbles what it was.

Sad to see you go.
    Dude, we talked enough, and I saw enough of you that I know you're one of the goods. :)

I'll be missing you, along with everyone else.

And good luck! All of you! :)

I treasure my time with you lot, and won't forget!

Dude, we talked enough, and I saw enough of you that I know you're one of the goods.

I'll be missing you, along with everyone else.
    Shucks, now I'm blushing.

Take care