Super Moderator

Default Skye's Father Musters His Forces in New "Agents of SHIELD" Synopsis, Photos

In "Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" 13th episode, "One of Us," May seeks out her ex-husband and Cal plots his revenge on Coulson.

Full article here.

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Oh dear God, the black hexagon room. I was so proud of Agents of SHIELD for moving past those terrible Season 1 sets. Please, don't force us back there.

I like Blair Underwood.

Spectacular Member

OK, now the question is why is Skye in the hexagon room. Is it just a temp training room that's near impervious to her powers (it wasn't harmed by Sif at all) or is it due to multiple shield agents just getting stupid and wanting to exterminate her now that she's got powers. I hope it's the former rather than the later...
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Is that guy with the long hair Angar the Screamer?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordRyus View Post
    OK, now the question is why is Skye in the hexagon room. Is it just a temp training room that's near impervious to her powers (it wasn't harmed by Sif at all) or is it due to multiple shield agents just getting stupid and wanting to exterminate her now that she's got powers. I hope it's the former rather than the later...
    Could be if they were flying with her it was the safest way. I have to imagine that if her powers activated on the Bus at high altitude, bad things might happen

So far, Agents of SHIELD is the only medium where the Inhumans are actually interesting. The first part of the season did a great job exploring Skye's father and establishing him as being more than a little messed up. Now it looks like they're pushing to make him the main villain, which I'm okay with. I think Hydra's story was getting old. Enemies should be switched up every now and then. If the Inhumans are going to take on a larger role, then the villains should change accordingly.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Is that guy with the long hair Angar the Screamer?
    If he is, and this leads to Songbird, I will start watching this show religiously.

Who was the guy with the blades on his finger?
    Angar, the Screamer? Did he ever show up again after his first appearance?