Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Saga, #26

The rebels arrive and Marko makes bad choices in Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples' "Saga" #26.

Full review here.

All-New Member

Pretty sure that this is the beginning of the end of Dengo, with this issue. Kinda vibin' that his alliance with this crew of mercenaries is not gonna last very long.

In general agreement with the review here, though. This was a transitional issue that's laying out some plotlines that will move to the forefront later on. In particular I'm curious to know if that was The Stalk's brother or not who appears briefly in the middle of the issue. Which is nice, because I thought The Stalk was killed off way the hell too soon (Issue 7, I think?).

Oh yeah, technically the first appearance of the rebels was in the cliffhanger panel of #25, but this is the first issue where they have dialogue. Yes, I am a hair-splitter.
    Last edited by MiloTheMayor; 03-06-2015 at 11:19 PM. Reason: left out additional thoughts that came to me later.

All-New Member

I'm gonna split some hairs, too. Fiona and NOT Fonografiks does Hazel's narration lettering! Credit where it's due!!