Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    Maybe Ross will take the role of Reed Richards on the SHRA side. Perhaps we could have hints at the Red Hulk during Civil War too. Or at least some kind of Hulkbuster squad forming. I'm glad that Ross now has a big, connective presence in the MCU in Phase 3, similar to Coulson in Phase 1.

Considering that in the MCU... S.H.I.E.L.D. is no more, I see Ross taking on the role of Maria Hill rather than Reed Richards.. in charge of enforcement of the Registration Act and containment of any superhero that doesn't comply. I'm sure Ross has developed plenty of toys that were intended to counter the Hulk that could be used against any rebellious hero that confronts his enforcement.

Regarding the Red Hulk' s appearance in Civil War, I do think there's a legitimate possibility. The natural assumption is the Red Hulk could cause some late night destruction and collateral damage and have it blamed on/frame the Hulk to further the Registration Cause (just like everyone thought Bruce's Hulk had killed the Abomination and destroyed that Russian village in Hulk #1).

And then at the end of the film, after the heroes have assumingly reconciled, Captain America & Stark finally learn who was really pulling the strings and pitting heroes against heroes .. and Red Hulk teams up with Baron Zemo & Crossbones (an assumption made because neither of these villians were in the original Civil War comic either) in a final Good Guys versus Bad Guys battle.

Now how does Ross become the Red Hulk in Civil War you ask? I'd bet on Ross injecting himself with a mixture of Banner's blood collected from Stern's lab AND the Extremis virus.
    Last edited by TheStrongestOne; 05-14-2015 at 09:35 AM.