Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Now that the perceived head of Spyral is taken out, I wouldn't mind Dick taking more liberty in involving his friends. Batman, sure but Cyborg also knows he's alive, so I hope he runs tech for him every once in a while. I hope Helena and Dick take their relationship to the next step.

Also there should be a different real big bad other then Kathy Kane for Dick, who can be ambushed and taken out by Batman in a B-plot with a big the reason you suck speech until she agrees to leave international concerns like Ra's Al Ghul and the opponents of the Justice League and the Justice League International to Batman and his associates of professional DC superheroes, you know, as normal and stays in her own city from now on, whichever craphole that is or Wayne Enterprises will destroy her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    So the best hope for Dick's anniversary is drag his book back to the Bat family circle? To deal with Barbara? Again? It's like she is the only character in the whole DC universe Dick is allowed to interact. That's not good.
    That's essentially the opposite of what the Tom King quote posted at the top of the page says their plans are for the next run of issues. I mean, sure, wait until we see what ends up on the page - but I don't think benefit of the doubt is unearnt in these circumstances!

It's also looking pretty likely that Dick be involved in Darkseid War at least a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    So the best hope for Dick's anniversary is drag his book back to the Bat family circle? To deal with Barbara? Again? It's like she is the only character in the whole DC universe Dick is allowed to interact. That's not good.

It would be better if the book keeps its independence and maybe a commemorative cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    That's essentially the opposite of what the Tom King quote posted at the top of the page says their plans are for the next run of issues. I mean, sure, wait until we see what ends up on the page - but I don't think benefit of the doubt is unearnt in these circumstances!

It's also looking pretty likely that Dick be involved in Darkseid War at least a little.

So far we really only have a very few mentions. One was about Dick's relationship with Helena causing "tension" in the Bat Family as "more and more" people from Gotham get involved. The other mentions are those quoted by Claude. We also have a few throw away remarks here and there, like King talking about chatting with Fletcher over drinks about Dick and Batgirl.

So, I think it is looking good that Barbara will be involved. Which is no surprise. All those remarks about redheads in Grayson are surely there for a reason. But, we also know that Damian will be involved at some point because Seeley said so. Oh, and there's going to be something between Selina and Helena, evidently.

Now, if you want to stretch the point, they have talked about doing "lots" of stuff for the Grayson 75th, and that would be hard to do without a lot of other characters. And, as Claude says, with Owlman running around in Justice League there is unfinished business there, as well.

So, things don't look nearly as restrictive as all that.
    Last edited by Dzetoun; 03-11-2015 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    So far we really only have a very few mentions. One was about Dick's relationship with Helena causing "tension" in the Bat Family as "more and more" people from Gotham get involved. The other mentions are those quoted by Claude. We also have a few throw away remarks here and there, like King talking about chatting with Fletcher over drinks about Dick and Batgirl.

So, I think it is looking good that Barbara will be involved. Which is no surprise. All those remarks about redheads in Grayson are surely there for a reason. But, we also know that Damian will be involved at some point because Seeley said so. Oh, and there's going to be something between Selina and Helena, evidently.

Now, if you want to stretch the point, they have talked about doing "lots" of stuff for the Grayson 75th, and that would be hard to do without a lot of other characters. And, as Claude says, with Owlman running around in Justice League there is unfinished business there, as well.

So, things don't look nearly as restrictive as all that.
    Actually it sounds pretty restricted to the bat family. Same old relationship with Barbara and with a little luck Damian..... The thing with Helena and Selina sounds interesting, though.

Yeah, hopefully season two means he will get to interact more with the DCU beyond some D-list characters like Midnighter, but I think it will mainly be him going back to the Batman family. Probably just to stick him in some crossovers and Eternal 2 to help boost Grayson's sales. I think like with his "death" and identity being exposed the storyline with Owlman has been pretty much scraped. It's been over a year since Johns introduced that sub plot and nothing has been done with him and Owlman.

Also as expected there is a Joker variant cover month on his 75th anniversary. Dick's 75th anniversary has already passed, but I still wonder if he will get a variant month like how Flash, Harley, and Joker did this year despite it having already passed. I guess last year they didn't have Batman's variant month on his correct month, but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I wouldn't mind Dick taking more liberty in involving his friends.
    Didn't know Dick had any friends in the reboot.

BANNED

[QUOTE=Badou;1010089]Yeah, hopefully season two means he will get to interact more with the DCU beyond some D-list characters like Midnighter, but I think it will mainly be him going back to the Batman family. Probably just to stick him in some crossovers and Eternal 2 to help boost Grayson's sales. I think like with his "death" and identity being exposed the storyline with Owlman has been pretty much scraped. It's been over a year since Johns introduced that sub plot and nothing has been done with him and Owlman.

Also as expected there is a Joker variant cover month on his 75th anniversary. Dick's 75th anniversary has already passed, but I still wonder if he will get a variant month like how Flash, Harley, and Joker did this year despite it having already passed. I guess last year they didn't have Batman's variant month on his correct month, but we will see.

DC will not celebrate Dick's 75th, nor will they commemorate his 100th.

Well, given Dick's new look, I wonder if that bespeaks a new tone at Spyral? Less Mission Impossible, more James Bond. Less combat, more diplomacy and PR. And plenty of intrigue naturally.

Its just a suit. Maybe its one of Helena's new policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Its just a suit. Maybe its one of Helena's new policies.
    Chuckle. Could be, but we are going to speculate about everything between now and June 24! And besides, Helena having such a policy would, indeed, bespeak a new tone and approach at Spyral.
    Last edited by Dzetoun; 03-12-2015 at 09:33 PM.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Dick Grayson in a suit ala James Bond is one of the coolest things ever.

What I predict? Complete badassery.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

He probably hates it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He probably hates it.
    Oh, I don't know about that. He is a performer, after all, and it's a wonderful costume. And besides, the ladies will like it quite a lot.

More spy hijinks and more super villains tied to it. Maybe bring in a few of villains Dick fought in the past from B&R like Flamingo or Tec with Tiger Shark.

The continued adventures of Juan and Jim.

KGBeast. I dunno why, but the Future's End issue made me want to see more of that.

The remainder of the Fist of Cain unleash their greatest weapon a young girl named Cassandra. However, when she see's what violence can cause, she turns. Dick gives her to the school, but keeps a close eye on her. So does others as well i.e. Helena, Midnighter, and whatever Big Bad they cook up for Season 2. Showcase Dick as the great mentor as we've in the past with Tim, Teen Titans, and Damian.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

I hope Cass gets brought in would be cool to see her develop at the school and that crowd
    Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.

No thank u.