Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'll try this, and go with Sonic the Hedgehog
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

KTZNOTNAKXWWAZFHA

*sobs uncontrollably at the lack of CS*

For real though, I never had a RP with no CSes before - at least not a group RP. This is going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiyel View Post
    *sobs uncontrollably at the lack of CS*

For real though, I never had a RP with no CSes before - at least not a group RP. This is going to be interesting.
    Well there's a first time for everything isn't there lol.

And for everyone sign-ups are still up until Monday so anyone wanting to join feel free to do so!

"New 'do, dead you."

"Coming in as Cereza, Bayonetta 2."

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    "New 'do, dead you."

"Coming in as Cereza, Bayonetta 2."
    Bayonetta's in a bit of a wobbly place, since she debuted on a separate console despite having a Nintendo exclusive game right now...but if you can't think of anyone else (or not up for suggestions) then I guess she'd be okay.

All-New Member

Thanks to the existence of 3D Ecco the Dolphin for Nintendo 3DS, I believe I can get away with signing up as...

12125-ecco.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Bayonetta's in a bit of a wobbly place, since she debuted on a separate console despite having a Nintendo exclusive game right now...but if you can't think of anyone else (or not up for suggestions) then I guess she'd be okay.
    I can't think of anyone else. I'm not too much of a gamer type, and especially not the nintendo ones. Bayonetta is all I can do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks to the existence of 3D Ecco the Dolphin for Nintendo 3DS, I believe I can get away with signing up as...
    I'll allow it since I'm letting Bayonetta slide as well.

Tommy! You're alive!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Tommy! You're alive!
    I am. And I just randomly checked here intending to make a Mary-Kate post, and saw a new sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I am. And I just randomly checked here intending to make a Mary-Kate post, and saw a new sign up.
    Ah, yes. The Traitor Games' resident parodier of celebrities and reality TV has returned.

As for me, I'm still trying to think of my options. It seems the only options I can think of are from the Paper Marioverse, the Zelda games, and from Ace Attorney. Unless there's something I'm missing.

May the Lord smile...

"...and the devil have mercy."

The Killer7 Join The Battle!

Sign-ups are still going if people are interested! They end some time midday tomorrow.

Hmm... what's missing here?

We have a number of characters from various Nintendo series, but none from the Mario and Zelda games.

I suppose I could rectify the problem with a crossover team, featuring Tetra of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Admiral Bobbery of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. They could cross paths while finding themselves in the Multiversial Sea (that sea that has entrances in the oceans of several different universes), since both of course travel by sea.

If that's not acceptable, I'll have to choose either one of the other.

However, I do want to play Goombella as an NPC, so she can be available to do 'tattles' on the various characters at just about any point in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Hmm... what's missing here?

We have a number of characters from various Nintendo series, but none from the Mario and Zelda games.

I suppose I could rectify the problem with a crossover team, featuring Tetra of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Admiral Bobbery of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. They could cross paths while finding themselves in the Multiversial Sea (that sea that has entrances in the oceans of several different universes), since both of course travel by sea.

If that's not acceptable, I'll have to choose either one of the other.

However, I do want to play Goombella as an NPC, so she can be available to do 'tattles' on the various characters at just about any point in the game.
    A Tetra and Bobbery would be perfectly acceptable. Speaking of which sign-ups will be up for another 10 hours or so before I post the game thread.