Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Default Thanos "The Mad Titan" Supreme Appreciation Thread!!!

The mad titan reigns supreme! He'll be playing a big role in The upcoming comics and movies, so i'll get a thread going now.

Any news on the whole Warlock ban and what that does to Starlin's advertised upcoming runs?
    Last edited by AnimalSquabbles; 08-02-2014 at 11:27 PM.

no Thanos or Nova avatars

YES! Thanos and Nova avatars! Anyway, the only thing I've ever read with 616 Thanos is the original Annihilation event, but he kicks ass there and has totally taken the top spot on my list of "Greatest Villains Ever". He's just tons of fun to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroguetennant View Post
    YES! Thanos and Nova avatars! Anyway, the only thing I've ever read with 616 Thanos is the original Annihilation event, but he kicks ass there and has totally taken the top spot on my list of "Greatest Villains Ever". He's just tons of fun to read.
    he is..looking forward to the starlin stuff this summer

Annihilation was a terrible portrayal of Thanos. Read Thanos Quest and The Inifinity Gauntlet.

There was a preview of the Infinity Revelation inside the GotG free comicbook day comic. Somewhat interesting. It wasn't really explained why Drax was swapping appearances.

BANNED

BANNED

Wait, wait, Hal Jordan VS Thanos??? When did this happen? I've never even heard of it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by aquitaine View Post
    Wait, wait, Hal Jordan VS Thanos??? When did this happen? I've never even heard of it.
    I would like to know as well.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    There was a preview of the Infinity Revelation inside the GotG free comicbook day comic. Somewhat interesting. It wasn't really explained why Drax was swapping appearances.
    The Infinity Revelation takes place right after Thanos' defeat at the hand of Mar-Vell.

Fantastic Member

The Infinity Revelation takes place right after Thanos' defeat at the hand of Mar-Vell.

Annihilation was a terrible portrayal of Thanos. Read Thanos Quest and The Inifinity Gauntlet.
    I wouldn't say it was terrible, but it wasn't what Thanos fans were accustomed to.

Fantastic Member

I wouldn't say it was terrible, but it wasn't what Thanos fans were accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroguetennant View Post
    If you like Thanos, The original Infinity trilogy is a must, but specifically Infinity Gauntlet. That is the story that made me fall in love with Thanos. Then my love for Thanos blossomed with Marvel Universe: The End. The Thanos Imperative is okay. I didnt care much for Infinity. Story-wise, I understand why we got the Thanos we did, but that wasn't the Thanos I fell in love with. The motivations were pretty similar, but with none of the complexities of his earlier portrayals.

Quote Originally Posted by bandoogiemanz View Post
    It's a crossover called Green Lantern / Silver Surfer Unholy Alliances. I have it in one of the Crossover Classics trades.

Terrax fights GL (Kyle Rayner)
    Parallax tricks Surfer into helping him
    Thanos tricks Rayner into helping him
    Parallax vs Thanos!!!
    Last edited by AnimalSquabbles; 05-04-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bandoogiemanz View Post
    I dont know about that. Corvus Claive is shown with Thanos, Thanos is not welcome in Lady Deaths realm and Drax is in the guardians of the galaxy with his tats and knives look. This makes it alot more recent.

Fantastic Member

I dont know about that. Corvus Claive is shown with Thanos, Thanos is not welcome in Lady Deaths realm and Drax is in the guardians of the galaxy with his tats and knives look. This makes it alot more recent.
    You're right, my bad. The Thanos Annual that comes out this month is what I meant to refer to.
    Last edited by bandoogiemanz; 05-04-2014 at 02:44 PM.