Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1731

Just read the latest issue Dr Strange #381. Too early for me to tell if I going to like Cates's full run but the first issue seems mostly good. Strange is shown pretty low though in this first issue as he's reduced (minor spoiler) to being a magical veterinarian! Wearing glasses no less; when has he ever needed glasses? Perhaps the artist thought it would give a more humble emasculated appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Ink View Post
    Just read the latest issue Dr Strange #381. Too early for me to tell if I going to like Cates's full run but the first issue seems mostly good. Strange is shown pretty low though in this first issue as he's reduced (minor spoiler) to being a magical veterinarian! Wearing glasses no less; when has he ever needed glasses? Perhaps the artist thought it would give a more humble emasculated appearance.
    I just bought this issue but haven't read it yet. I'm looking forward to it. I also just read the digital copy of Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme I got a few months ago. It was ok, but didn't compare to the last Doctor Strange issue I bought(#12).

https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...ers-supreme-1/
    https://wp.me/p81uZL-A

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

I love pink floyd and doctor strange team up !
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member

If you thought that was weird, wait until you read DR. STRANGE #382....!!!

I agree with your description of 381. Just got through it and I thought the best sequence was Loki/Thor, though the Dr. Doolittle joke made me laugh a little harder than I probably should have. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...upreme-part-1/

Long-time loiterer

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    If you thought that was weird, wait until you read DR. STRANGE #382....!!!
    Just read #382. I was a little sceptical of this story when it was first announced, but this issue in particular I liked a lot. Very excited for what's coming up!

I’m enjoying classic Doctor Strange in ‘The Way To Dusty Death’. It’s naff, but fun.
    Iron Man fan

Can I just pick up the first 2 issues of Legacy Dr. Strange and be up to what's happening or do I have to get more issues?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Can I just pick up the first 2 issues of Legacy Dr. Strange and be up to what's happening or do I have to get more issues?
    Considering most of us want to forget the previous run exists, and that Cates is actually trying to retcon it away... yeah, jump in. There's nothing in there that'll confuse you, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    Considering most of us want to forget the previous run exists, and that Cates is actually trying to retcon it away... yeah, jump in. There's nothing in there that'll confuse you, really.
    Thanks brother. Will do.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Man #383 was incredible Don Cates’s strange is off the charts excellent! The artwork is fantastic! Makes me happy he took over from Jason Aarons’s run which was not what I expected after Secret Wars. Can’t wait to see where Cates takes this!

Fantastic Member

Finally had time to read the latest issue, and dare I say it, I really liked it!! The clever character I remember, the guy with a plan, is back, at least for now. I still find the vet thing odd, but there are enough glimmers of the Strange I remember to make me smile. Believe me, I haven't said that in years! Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Strangefan; 12-24-2017 at 11:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

.......Although no longer the Sorceror Supreme; Dr. Strange still has his duties to perform, especially as seen by these Preview Pages for MIGHTY THOR #703.

BANNED

This is the first time I have seen in a marvel comic the comicbook character Dr. Strange wearing glasses

BANNED

A relief that the current run helps with forgetting the previous run even exists!