Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1731
    BANNED

Talking Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween Comic Fest Special Edition - Written by Brian K. Vaughn. Art and Cover by Marcos Martin.
    Doctor Strange embarks on the most important investigation of his career, as he sets out to solve an attempted murder - his own!
    And with his best friend near death, Stephen Strange turns to an unexpected corner of the Marvel Universe to recruit a new ally!

Dr. Strange Masterworks volume 1 is on sale right now on Comixology for $3.99.

Also $3.99-

The Way of the Weird (first collection of the current run)
    The Oath
    Triumph & Torment
    Dr. Strange and the Secret Defenders
    The Montesi Formula
    Don't Pay the Ferryman
    Into the Dark Dimension
    Strange Origin (includes Season One and the first issue of the current series)
    Strange Tales (collecting the full run that bridged v.2 and v.3)
    Season One (also included in Strange Origin for same price)
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post

Also $3.99-

The Oath
    Triumph & Torment
    The Montesi Formula
    Don't Pay the Ferryman
    Into the Dark Dimension

Wow! Lot's of good stories in this sale.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

BANNED

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post

Also $3.99-

The Oath
    Triumph & Torment
    The Montesi Formula
    Don't Pay the Ferryman
    Into the Dark Dimension
    Pretty sweet deal. I just bought a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I am SOOO looking forward to the movie, which seems to feature the Real Doctor Strange.
    Thee and me...Doctor Strange is my personal most anticipated Marvel movie of the year AND in sometime. Between just having always liked the character in all of his magick and psychedelia, and having just watched the entire (thus far) Sherlock series (about time, right?) a few weeks ago and LOVING Benedict Cumberbatch's performance as the title character to the point of his being EASILY my favorite current actor, I can't help but absolutely expect this film to be lights out amazing and quite possibly my most favorite Marvel Studios effort EVER. The trailers have not disappointed at all, and the most recent one making the rounds has me quite giddy with excitement. With Strange being one of my main/signature characters in Marvel Heroes, I'm hoping they will come out with a movie promo costume that will be enhanced to have a dialogue set with a voice sounding eerily similar to Cumberbatch's...as a fan of Strange AND Sherlock Holmes, classic and modernized, something combining them in a way (albeit inadvertently) like that would be thoroughly terrific and schweet.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

heh... what Clea (^) said: true for me, too.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

by pencilHeadno7

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Sturdy Steve Ditko!!!

Thank you for creating Doctor Strange Master of the Mystic Arts
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/201...ated-doctor-s/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

by pencilHeadno7
    Nice. Tumblr will literally implode and come crashing down once fans se RDJ and Cumberbatch share screen time for the first time.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I am in the theater NOW waiting to see the real Doctor Strange!!!!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I am in the theater NOW waiting to see the real Doctor Strange!!!!
    Lucky .

Looking forward to seeing what you think. I hope you enjoy it .

BANNED

He's here!

Doctor Strange appears in Marvel Puzzle Quest with a new instance, and with two new characters (in a series first, both the 3 star and 5 star versions have the same sprites and powers). An (in my experience) blue-yellow-purple hero, Doctor Strange has a frankly bullsh*t number of passive effects with his powers, each named after a famous Strange artifact.

The instance is fun. Kaecillius has stolen three of Strange's artifacts and tossed to alternate universes, and you must retrieve them to defeat him.

BANNED

Anyone seen the new Future Flight trailer with Strange? Pretty intense.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lucky .

Looking forward to seeing what you think. I hope you enjoy it .
    I think it was WONDERFUL!

This was so much more like the Dr Strange I know and love, with MAGIC, instead of depowering and getting rid of magic. Thank God that Scott Derrickson has an imagination and isn't afraid of dealing with MAGIC and having Dr. Strange use it.

Clea, I think it was you, that said you loved Dr Strange because of his persistence and how he uses his brain to solve situation / win battles, and doesn't just wave a deux ex machina magical hand to solve things, as Alonso and others have erroneously stated. I think you'll love this Strange, then.

There were, of course, changes from the Ditko origin story and early Dr. Strange, but character wise, I think he's very close to the Strange I love. He's got more of a sense of humor, but he isn't constantly quipping. And thank goodness, he's not the horrible horndog that Fraction and Aaron have made him.

Mordo, who I don't think was called Baron, gets the best change, which leads to a far more believable character / villain.

And for those of us who don't like that new LARPing costume with the stupid axe, there's a hilarious scene.

Oh, and the Cloak of Levitation is practically a character.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 11-07-2016 at 02:33 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?