Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    So you're saying it wouldn't be fair to inflict these kids on those poor zombies, killer robots, and Thanos?
    LOL! I just wouldn't especially rate their chances against those guys. Best they get running around their immediate neighbours like Weirdworld and New Quack City, maybe Arachnia since it would be cute to see Spider Baby meeting all those alternate Spider-Men and Women. Civil War/Warzone is probably the most dangerous place close to them I wouldn't rate their chances in, depending on the situation.

Fantastic Member

It amuses me that the guy writing this is named Young.

The Queen Magik!! <3

Though I do wish that it was Rachel on there and not Dark Phoenix. DP hasn't been relevant in ages. Emma deserves to be on there too.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 03-09-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Why is Emma in her shitty new outfit but Cyclops isn't?!
    She's not. That is Magik.... hence the soul sword. Anyway, Emma is not there, but Jean is.

I'm always up for this adorableness! The first A-babies and X-babies one shot was actually the first comic I bought, so having another makes me super happy

I do agree that that it would be kinda cool to see them interact with Quack City or something, but then I also now kinda want a Marvel Zombie Babies vs. Ultron Babies vs. Baby Thanos fight for who will rule the world below the wall!

This makes me wish we could've gotten more Mini Marvels.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

0_0

Darn it!
    (another book to add to my Christmas wishlist)

Is there like a trade with this guy's collected Adorable Works?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    I'm always up for this adorableness! The first A-babies and X-babies one shot was actually the first comic I bought, so having another makes me super happy

I do agree that that it would be kinda cool to see them interact with Quack City or something, but then I also now kinda want a Marvel Zombie Babies vs. Ultron Babies vs. Baby Thanos fight for who will rule the world below the wall!
    And now I wanna see that too! Though I doubt Zombie Babies can be still cute. Baby Thanos for the win though.

But I figure having Howard the Duck's world and the Marvel babies interact would be a fun crossover element for Secret Wars. Also I would figure if Squirrel Girl carries on during Secret Wars, her teaming up with the Marvel Babies would be a perfect fit.

Who is the baby with the green hoodie and white streak in the hair supposed to be? Because with those BROWN eyes, I have no clue who that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    And now I wanna see that too! Though I doubt Zombie Babies can be still cute. Baby Thanos for the win though.

But I figure having Howard the Duck's world and the Marvel babies interact would be a fun crossover element for Secret Wars. Also I would figure if Squirrel Girl carries on during Secret Wars, her teaming up with the Marvel Babies would be a perfect fit.
    Yeah, I don't know, they might be. They could be everyone's favorite brain eaters... That Thanos is great!

Squirrel Girl could totally be the babysitter that helps them with all their mayhem! Remember, the last one ended with them blowing up the block!

Squirrel Girl Fanboy BigMike20X6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    This makes me wish we could've gotten more Mini Marvels.
    I'm with you there. I miss the Mini-Marvels. Super Hero Squad screwed them over royally

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Yeah, I don't know, they might be. They could be everyone's favorite brain eaters... That Thanos is great!

Squirrel Girl could totally be the babysitter that helps them with all their mayhem! Remember, the last one ended with them blowing up the block!
    Zombies....ugh.

However Zombie Babies who will only eat noodles? (As in the brain is sometimes referred to as your noodle, so hey.)

Personally, I'd die for this kind of thing only using the story of JSA/Avengers by Busiek & Perez. That would be heavenly.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

They'd have to compete with the Zombie Power Pack but ok.

And thanks, it's a variant cover for #1 of the new Infinity Gauntlet series. Squirrel Girl would be perfect for taking care of them all and ensuring they don't destroy the place... if nothing else it would make for a cute fanfic. Hopefully Baby Phoenix will behave herself next time.

And I miss the Mini Marvels too, I found a collection in the library one time and loved the adorable takes on Civil War, World War Hulk and the original Skrull stories in Fantastic Four. Plus the original stuff like MM Wolverine trying to eat his cereal and everything going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Zombies....ugh.

However Zombie Babies who will only eat noodles? (As in the brain is sometimes referred to as your noodle, so hey.)

Personally, I'd die for this kind of thing only using the story of JSA/Avengers by Busiek & Perez. That would be heavenly.
    If Skottie Young and Yale Stewart could team up to do a Marvel Babies/Little League crossover, I would be in heaven too.

Throw in the Torchwood/Doctor Who Babiez and we're golden.

Im totally buying this one. It looks so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Who is the baby with the green hoodie and white streak in the hair supposed to be? Because with those BROWN eyes, I have no clue who that is?