Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm chalking it all up to just poor renditions all around, the forgotten collar, the weird military cut, all of it. I doubt its supposed to signify any tangible physical alterations, nor do I think its some sort of alternate Superman. Its just a bad drawing.

I'm intrigued with the direction though. My guess is either Lois finds out on the heels of him telling Jimmy, or everyone finds out.
    Lois is pregnant or getting married or both or Clark is found out by Cat Grant and their company is bigger than CNN and Reuters.

WHO KNOWS!!!!

I wish it wasn't something cliche...

BANNED

What if the Superman that made it through the Convergence was actually another Superman taking the place of the New 52 Superman. It is possible that the New 52 Superman dies during Convergence and what if the Bronze Age Superman made it through and took up his identity.

HYMMMMM- Stranger things have happened. And yes, I am posting because this actually excited me.

All-New Member

Looking at the new promo images it seems the buzz cut isn't just an artist depiction and is actually part of a new look that the character is going to, though probably just on a temporary basis

BANNED

seems like all superman books will starte the "truth" storyline

Spadassin Extraordinaire Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    What if the Superman that made it through the Convergence was actually another Superman taking the place of the New 52 Superman. It is possible that the New 52 Superman dies during Convergence and what if the Bronze Age Superman made it through and took up his identity.

HYMMMMM- Stranger things have happened. And yes, I am posting because this actually excited me.
    Considering that Action's last cover featured a T shirt and jeans wearing Superman wearing bloodied bandages on his knuckles with a sollicit that goes all "No More hoding back", and the same title as that Superman sollicit (suggesting some kind of crossover/event/name of the new status quo)....I think your prediction has become a lot less likely.
    Hold those chains, Clark Kent
    Bear the weight on your shoulders
    Stand firm. Take the pain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Considering that Action's last cover featured a T shirt and jeans wearing Superman wearing bloodied bandages on his knuckles with a sollicit that goes all "No More hoding back", and the same title as that Superman sollicit (suggesting some kind of crossover/event/name of the new status quo)....I think your prediction has become a lot less likely.
    I never said he was going to keep the Classic Suit.

I never said he was going to keep the Classic Suit.
    And you think Bronze Age Superman is going to be wearing a T shirt? That doesn't sound very "Bronze Ageish". That guy has been wearing a Superman costume since before people called him Superman.

BANNED

And you think Bronze Age Superman is going to be wearing a T shirt? That doesn't sound very "Bronze Ageish". That guy has been wearing a Superman costume since before people called him Superman.
    He would need to adapt to the environment around him and not lead people into thinking he is a new Superman. That may cause a panic to suddenly have a New Superman show up out of nowhere. I think very few will know who he actually is. I see him telling Wonder Woman once she tries to kiss him maybe Batman as well but I feel it will be a secret only us the audience will really know.

He would need to adapt to the environment around him and not lead people into thinking he is a new Superman. That may cause a panic to suddenly have a New Superman show up out of nowhere. I think very few will know who he actually is. I see him telling Wonder Woman once she tries to kiss him maybe Batman as well but I feel it will be a secret only us the audience will really know.
    Yeah, but Superman hasn't been wearing a T shirt in years (okay, months depending on how long ago H'El on Earth was). If he wanted to pretend to be Nu52 Superman, he would be wearing the armor.
    Plus, considering your tastes, would you actually want Bronze Age Superman to come back as a T shirt wearing guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    Looking at the new promo images it seems the buzz cut isn't just an artist depiction and is actually part of a new look that the character is going to, though probably just on a temporary basis
    Unfortunately, yes, looks that way. He looks like a tool with his hair this short.

I wonder how they'll inevitably undo the events of this storyline.

BANNED

Yeah, but Superman hasn't been wearing a T shirt in years (okay, months depending on how long ago H'El on Earth was). If he wanted to pretend to be Nu52 Superman, he would be wearing the armor.
    Plus, considering your tastes, would you actually want Bronze Age Superman to come back as a T shirt wearing guy?
    no, but I wasn't expecting the T shirt guy coming back. Just more disappointment.