Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

This was one of the characters I was starting to get the books of right before DC52 shot it all to H for me.
    Really miss The Blue & Gold in Bwahahaa style goodness. It was great fun. Even his DCAU Justice League one-shot episode was funny.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Joel McHale is the perfect actor to play Booster Gold. They're both aging pretty-boys and former football players, they both exude smarmy charm, and McHale's character on Community was a lot like Booster: a self-absorbed, cocky jerk who slowly but surely learned how to have real friends and do the right thing.

Add in Adam Scott as Blue Beetle, Malin Akerman as Ice, Sofia Vergara as Fire, Adam Baldwin as Guy Gardner, Harry Lennix as the voice of J'onn J'onzz, and Sam Neill as Maxwell Lord, and you have a nice little Justice League International series.

Stay gold Booster, stay gold...

Stay_Gold.jpg
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner), NOVA (Richard Rider)

Fantastic Member

When he appeared in All-Star Western a few issue back it finalized it for me , I am dropping series , Thought maybe a little time twist might make it interesting but no just got caught up on my reading . And was seriously disappointed . Thought dc grasping for straws there then swamp thing and son of Satan really . I think they are just putting out issues hoping they sell to the old die hard fans of Jonah . Sorry if this sounds like a rant .

All-New Member

I am looking forward to the 5 years later one shot of Booster Gold coming out in September. I am hoping that he will also appear in Futures End, as I am getting that series, and that it will lead to a new solo series. I have been waiting for his return for a long time and definitely miss the Booster and Skeets banter.

this would have been a cool lenticular something variant cover (assuming the detail and color can be converted).
    Last edited by liwanag; 09-12-2014 at 12:13 AM.

great news to all booster fans out there. pre nu52 beetle and booster will be running towards the future in jl 3000.

apparently, this was the image of a running ted and booster that i should have posted.

i just saw this earlier...

these gals are awesome!

A few years ago on the Rip Hunter Chalk Board thread there was guy that suggested exactly what they are doing now. Two Boosters (Yeah) one from the present day 52 and one from the old time line. I thought it was really neat that this guy called it right. Shame I can't find that old thread.