Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    This sounds like a nice rumor. Hope it happens.

This Time-Traveling Superhero May Be Heading To The Flash

If there’s one thing we’ve learned from the months of interviews and promotions for The CW's The Flash, it’s that the show has access to a wide variety of characters in the DC Comics library. Whether it’s the villainous Rogues or fellow superhero Firestorm, there will be plenty of opportunities for the show to include unique and unusual characters from across the DC universe...and time is no obstacle! Recently, executive producer Geoff Johns said that an appearance from the future-born Booster Gold could happen.

“There’s no rights issues and quite honestly Andrew and Greg have a great Booster Gold script, and Booster Gold’s a beloved character, so I would say chances are good [he will appear]”

Johns and executive producer Andrew Kreisberg delved into other goodies that we’ll see on The Flash during their interview with MTV, but a possible Booster Gold appearance was by far the most interesting tease. One of the recurring elements in Flash stories has been time travel, whether it was taking a quick jog on the cosmic treadmill or trying to change history in Flashpoint. Including Booster Gold in the series makes a lot of sense, since his whole superhero history is rooted in time travel. A failure in the 25th century, he steals some tech from a superhero museum and travels back to the present to achieve fame and glory though superheroics. Compared to the dutiful Arrow and the moral Flash, a thrill-seeking hero would be a welcome change of pace.

One unique twist they could give to Booster’s story is have Flash be Booster’s inspiration. At some point, Barry will likely travel into the future, and the 25th century could be one of his destinations. After seeing Flash defeat a villain, Michael Jon Carter realizes that he can do more with his life as a superhero and travel back to Barry’s time. Oh sure, he’ll try harder to be famous at first, but over time he’ll learn what it truly means to be a hero. It’s the classic Booster Gold story!

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ash-67701.html
    This would be cool -- I'm always interested in seeing a different take on Booster. Has The Flash aired? Is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    This would be cool -- I'm always interested in seeing a different take on Booster. Has The Flash aired? Is it any good?
    the flash is awesome... my wife and i loved the pilot episode.

bosster gold could totally work the time travel angle over at flash. hope the writers have him considered.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I love Booster Gold, his last ongoing was one of my favorite series from the previous continuity. It would be great to see DC take that approach with the character again.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    This drawing is amazing. However, even this amazing drawing can't help me understand Booster's New 52 costume. What is up with that "W" he has going on around his shoulders and chest? And that weird cut out above his visors? Plus, I miss the shiny gold pants.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Better be careful with the casting then cause Booster can very easily become obnoxious if poorly handed.
    I think Smallville did a nice job of straddling the line there. Booster was very likeable on that episode.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?