BANNED

Default Who is gonna be Batman Beyond in June, again? Terry, or Tim? Seems to be Terry...

'Cause in this interview with Dan Jurgens, he talks as if it's Terry's book, buT I've been told it's gonna be Tim.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/in...a/1100-151597/

So which is it?

I don't think there has ever been any solid evidence it would be Tim besides some FE teasers, though I have no clue as i'm reading FE in tpb so I'm far behind.

Terry died in 5 years later FE. Tim become Batman Beyond and saved the day. The 35 years later FE is erased, replaced by a more likely Batman Beyond Universe. Terry becomes Batman Beyond in the future again.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSlapsAll View Post
    'Cause in this interview with Dan Jurgens, he talks as if it's Terry's book, buT I've been told it's gonna be Tim.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/in...a/1100-151597/

So which is it?
    I thought about this for a bit, and even with the cover and that teaser, I still don't see that book being about Tim Drake. Like..even if Terry died and he got into that costume, why would Tim go into the future? That simply doesn't make sense.

Not sure why they would tag this as the "definitive future" or whatever with so many good ones to choose from.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I hope it's Terry. I have zero interest in Tim at this point.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG