Default Balebat vs Movie Wolverine (Non-healing)

based on an argument with a buddy.

Balebat from TDK VS Wolverine from The Wolverine as seen with his healing being suppressed.

Fight takes place the same building the Joker was hiding in.

Wolverine was still inhumanely tough. He might win a straight up fight, but on the other hand Batman might take it too as his gas and stuff will work better against Wolverine with the healing being suppressed. I call this one about 50/50(unless Batman gets to include his vehicles).

I would say Batman's only chance is to spam gas or bring the building down on wolverine. Wolverine has him beat in agility/speed and shouldn't have much issue jamming his bones into/through Batman's face. On the other hand, Wolverine can soak Bale's punches...

Speed might not be too big a gap. I can't recall if Wolverine blocked any arrows, and generally grant Baleman the lowest aim dodging given a few things...like HathCat's ease at dispatching/disarming mocks herself.

Skill is in wolverine's favor also given that train fight scene and his bout against mystique (assuming we're using his other feats).

Does Balebat get gas as standard equipment? Three movies, and I don't recall him using anything gas-like, unless you count smoke bombs...

Quote Originally Posted by Nalla_The_Black View Post
    Does Balebat get gas as standard equipment? Three movies, and I don't recall him using anything gas-like, unless you count smoke bombs...
    Nope, the best he has is explosives and smoke bombs. Given the TDK specification, I'm not sure we can grant Bats the tranq darts from TDKR. But yeah, the mini bombs should grant him one or two wins, pushing it to four thanks to the stealth and mobility advantage granted by the fact they fight in that building. If it ends in melee, Logan beats BatBale so badly he'll cry at the next support group session with various Banes and Killer Croc.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Nope, the best he has is explosives and smoke bombs. Given the TDK specification, I'm not sure we can grant Bats the tranq darts from TDKR. But yeah, the mini bombs should grant him one or two wins, pushing it to four thanks to the stealth and mobility advantage granted by the fact they fight in that building. If it ends in melee, Logan beats BatBale so badly he'll cry at the next support group session with various Banes and Killer Croc.
    Those weren't darts, they were his batarangs. And seeing how his batcave and armory hadn't been messed with sense the event of the Dark Knight eight years prior, there is no reason to believe that the tranq stuff on them was anything that he didn't have access to earlier.