Mighty Member

Default My Theary on Battleworld

All we know is the 616 and the Ultimate U are colliding and Forming Battleworld
    Battleworld to me is the bulding Blocks from the colliding Worlds and that somehow formes Battleworld and the Big 2 are responsible for it.
    The Ivory Kings the Beyonder and Rabum Alai Doom. Why are the doing this? I think it has sometine to do with the 1984 Secret Wars
    I have a Theary on What Battleworls is.I think when worlds collide they don't die the are transported to a seperite Universe and the Bulding blocks of each Universe makes Battleworld.That's why Marvel is saying ,There is no MU oney Battleworld and people like Spider-man Captain America ect are transpoted there.The Stores are about then in the new Universe
    Last edited by fin5; 03-18-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Extraordinary Member

It looks like Marvel is trying to see what new titles and genres could work well with readers, so this is how they can test them.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    What is Battleworld?
    A combination of a major $-grab and an effort by Marvel not to get skunked by whatever DC winds up doing with Convergence and their post-Convergence changes.

BANNED

It's marvels new world. Say goodbye to 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    It looks like Marvel is trying to see what new titles and genres could work well with readers, so this is how they can test them.
    certainly possible and if that's the case i'm kinda bummed that atlanteans are'nt given a book :/
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)