Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Rachel's Elsa hair <3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Well .. No-Girl is just full of surprises ..
    Hahaha she sure is...

No-Girl gave Rachel the business in this issue. That whole "most powerful telepath" thing mmmm... that's getting put to the test.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Niffleheim

Rachel got mind-wiped by a kiddie? SMH pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Sardorim ought to be around soon ranting about yet another jobbing of Rachel.
    Yep. I'm waiting for the same thing. The characterization of Rachel was off but the power feats was embarrassing.
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-11-2015 at 10:33 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    I cant believe Rachel actually compared Spider-man to likes of Ahab. That looks like a deliberate attempt at character assassination
    Yea even if the joke is having the X-Men as the "Arrg Spider-Man!" characters (which still makes no sense) I can't believe they actually took it that far as to even think to compare "Nobody dies. Not even you" Spider-Man to Ahab just because he's a creator. Hey Rachel, know who else is a creator, has done more damage and even had a twisted reflection of himself running around for years that shows what he's capable of if he did ever snap? Beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    I cant believe Rachel actually compared Spider-man to likes of Ahab. That looks like a deliberate attempt at character assassination
    Maybe Superior Spider-Man (Doc Ock in Peter) in continuity has something to do with that...
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Maybe Superior Spider-Man (Doc Ock in Peter) in continuity has something to do with that...
    Unfortunately that is not the case here. She reached that conclusion after reading his mind

All-New Member

Ugh, now, I'm missing the Excalibur's Rachel, waaaaay back! I know the "I hate Spider-man/Spider-man is an idiot" gag is obvious to almost any book with Spidey's guest appearence, but Rachel was too judgmental. Am I the only one that want to see her using the classic dunce cap and have an ethic class with Spidey and writing a hundred times "great powers, great responsabilities" in the blackboard? Spidey's students look like understand it more than her by now.

I got surprised by No-Girl actually mind-protecting Peter, but she doesn't look like a cucko (actually, the next page made her look like Ernst). Kinda expecting how this "mole" thing will affect Spidey's and his students' bonding by the last issue.

Rachel used her TK to fling her away not TP.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Anyone else think that Martha looks like one of the Cuckoos drawn by Anka?

Possibly a hinted plot for the future?

This run has been surprisingly well done to say the least.

I thought this issue was an improvement. It's still one of the more light-hearted X-books going on at the moment. I like how Spider-Man gets on the nerves of everyone at the Jean Grey Institute. Storm's attitude was especially fitting. And for once, Rachel Grey plays a meaningful role. How sad is it that she only gets a little face time in a story like this? I think that's pretty sad. But beyond that, it nicely continued the plot surrounding the supposed traitor. Although I did think it was a little cheap that Rachel learned who the traitor was, but had her memory of it removed. This series is still hit or miss with me, but this issue showed that the concept can work. If it can keep giving Rachel Grey a larger role, then I'm all for it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

As ny thing on Deathbird and Vulcans baby

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Possibly a hinted plot for the future?

This run has been surprisingly well done to say the least.
    Martha Johannson's original body was described in Morrison's run. It's unlikely she's another Emma clone/Cuckoo... I remember something about her having bioluminescent blood that she used to write a note to her parents when she ran away... that's unlike Emma, or the Stepfords.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    As ny thing on Deathbird and Vulcans baby
    Not really. She just looks heavily preggers.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Martha Johannson's original body was described in Morrison's run. It's unlikely she's another Emma clone/Cuckoo... I remember something about her having bioluminescent blood that she used to write a note to her parents when she ran away... that's unlike Emma, or the Stepfords.
    I think that perhaps what Hariel was getting at is that could be the new body that the mole ordered. If martha was the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Not really. She just looks heavily preggers.
    I had to go back and recheck that she was indeed Preggers
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Lol at Storm's claim that she dedicated her life to this school. She's Spidey's senior by like a month or two. The short WATXM vol 2 was the only time she has ever pretended to be a teacher.