Spectacular Member

Default Rare is dead...long live playtonic games.

Hi guys,

So who else is excited about Playtonic Games? http://www.playtonicgames.com/ I cannot wait till Saturday to see what they've came up with as the spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie. Haven't owned a console for about 3 years but I'm Holding out for this game to be announced for Wii U and I'm a huge Zelda fan as well so Good times ahead.

Spectacular Member

Playtonic will be launching a kickstarter in may. So excited about this the revival of the 3D platformer with that magic touch.

Kickstarter or no the game will come out but we (fans) get to input our thoughts on what the game should be and the funding would allow for that extras.

I'll be making a pledge for sure.

Astonishing Member

So were these all the good developers that left early on after the Microsoft purchase or the remnants from Zombie-Rare?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    So were these all the good developers that left early on after the Microsoft purchase or the remnants from Zombie-Rare?

Pretty much, There were a bunch of them who left earlier than others but they got the band back together and are itching to make proper games again and not do Avatars and Kinect Sports.