Page 66 of 178 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Happy Birthday John Byrne!!!

Thanks for returning Iron Fist to the land of the living! http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....ay_john_byrne/

Sameer Ali Khan joins Iron Fist in an undisclosed role.

I'm guessing the Thunderer, though it would be awesome news to hear him cast as an Immortal Weapon as well.

Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post

I'm guessing the Thunderer, though it would be awesome news to hear him cast as an Immortal Weapon as well.

Ha! Miss the beard.

Mighty Member

It would be cool if he was cast as Dog Brother #1.

I don't think we'll be introduced to the Immortal Weapons in season one though I'd love to be proven wrong.

My guess is Scythe.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    I don't think we'll be introduced to the Immortal Weapons in season one though I'd love to be proven wrong.
    I don't even think we're going to get the dragon or kun lun in season 1. Budget just makes it seem unlikely.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    I agree but one can dream.

Hey all. Just wondering what all of you think about the most recent preview for Power Man and Iron Fist #6:

Initially when I saw what Danny and Jen were doing, I was like, "Woah, hold the Iron Fist phone over here!" When did Danny and Jen ever express any feelings of attraction with one another? I mean, yeah, they were members of the Heroes for Hire back in the 90s, but this? Now, I'm not complaining about it. I'm actually interested in the story potential here. From this, we now know that Danny still has some feelings for Misty. I really, REALLY am looking forward to seeing Danny and Misty cross paths again, especially now that she's with Sam.

As for my thoughts on the new Power Man and Iron Fist series, I'm alright with it. I'll get right to it, I think the dialogue could be a bit snappier than it is right now. There are some clever moments here and there, but there's something that seems to be lacking. Also, I think the series leans a bit more towards Luke Cage than to Danny. Still, it has a lot of heart. I do enjoy Danny's characterization in the series. Looking forward to the next issue!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Wasn't expecting Iron FistxShe-Hulk but it's kind-a cute actually. =)

I wonder what they're gonna do with that relationship though with She-Hulk being injured due to CWII? Isn't she like in a coma or something??
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

I think Iron Fist and She-Hulk kind of comes out of nowhere, but i think there's an underlying narrative Walker wants to tell. You ever hear news about someone you knew from the past that you don't talk to anymore? Sometimes it hits you surprisingly hard.

That dialogue is kinda cringey though. I feel like it goes too out of its way ensure the reader the kiss was mutual. Little awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    As for my thoughts on the new Power Man and Iron Fist series, I'm alright with it. I'll get right to it, I think the dialogue could be a bit snappier than it is right now. There are some clever moments here and there, but there's something that seems to be lacking. Also, I think the series leans a bit more towards Luke Cage than to Danny. Still, it has a lot of heart. I do enjoy Danny's characterization in the series. Looking forward to the next issue!
    I actually think it's kind of even, and I went in thinking Luke Cage was going to be the bigger headliner because he's arguably the better known character.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Iron Fist is getting a new Marvel NOW 2.0 series by Kaare Andrews.

Here's the catch... it's called Iron Fists

Starring Danny and Pei!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...or-marvel-now/

Upcoming Reading:

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

So is the Iron Fist just going become this pool of energy anyone can access? It was cool when Danny could feel another Iron Fist using the power in Immortal but isn't giving access to it to a third person kind of tired?

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Hey all. Just wondering what all of you think about the most recent preview for Power Man and Iron Fist #6:

Initially when I saw what Danny and Jen were doing, I was like, "Woah, hold the Iron Fist phone over here!" When did Danny and Jen ever express any feelings of attraction with one another? I mean, yeah, they were members of the Heroes for Hire back in the 90s, but this? Now, I'm not complaining about it. I'm actually interested in the story potential here. From this, we now know that Danny still has some feelings for Misty. I really, REALLY am looking forward to seeing Danny and Misty cross paths again, especially now that she's with Sam.

I think the biggest problem here is the fact 5'11" Danny looks the same size as the 6'7"" Jen, lol. Doesn't anybody care about scale anymore?

I actually think it's kind of even, and I went in thinking Luke Cage was going to be the bigger headliner because he's arguably the better known character.
    I'm with Tien: the book seems to be slightly more Luke-focused so far. I say that because we see what's going on at his house, but we don't see Danny without Luke.

It hasn't been a big deal to me, though, because the book is pretty enjoyable all-around.

Iron Fist is getting a new Marvel NOW 2.0 series by Kaare Andrews.

Here's the catch... it's called Iron Fists

Starring Danny and Pei!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...or-marvel-now/
    THIS!!!!!!

Yes!

I'm so stoked that we're getting a direct follow-up to The Living Weapon! I definitely didn't expect that we would!

-Pav, who will definitely be buying Iron Fists...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details