Page 105 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2663
    Mighty Member

Here is another clip of Danny in action:

I liked the choreography but did not like how they edited the action.
    Last edited by taozen; 03-16-2017 at 02:12 PM.

... grooooan...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ... grooooan...
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Maybe ill read fractions run to refresh my palate before i start binging tomorrow night

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Chuck Norris does not approve of all this whitewashing talk.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post

I like Danny's fighting style but ugh this wasn't shot well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I like Danny's fighting style but ugh this wasn't shot well at all.
    they have to hide the stunt double

you know, if he had his mask it wouild be easier to hide the stunt double.....

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    they have to hide the stunt double

you know, if he had his mask it wouild be easier to hide the stunt double.....
    Yea, but I feel like they could still use some better shots idk. Some shaky cam, quicker cuts and shots from the back of Danny could make things look better. I've noticed that some fight scenes are shot from this weird side angle which just makes the moves look awkward. I swear if the Daredevil season 1 guys shot this we won't be complaining. I really like the fighting style but it needs to look cooler.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post

Hmm. Can't say I disagree. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Something felt...off.

I did like Jones' line and delivery of "I am the weapon", though. Pretty badass.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3191 View Post
    Hmm. Can't say I disagree. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Something felt...off.

I did like Jones' line and delivery of "I am the weapon", though. Pretty badass.
    It was the editing. It was disjointed. Every time Danny spoke, the would go to a close up and it gave the feeling that Danny was not in the same room. That was some bad editing with the dialog.

Won't be able to watch Iron Fist until Saturday by the looks of it. Has anyone stayed up and binged since 2am this morning and want to weigh in without giving spoilers?

EDIT: So it seems that, according to people live tweeting on social media at least, that many disagree with most critics' assessment of Iron Fist. Can't wait to see for myself.
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 03-17-2017 at 06:03 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Won't be able to watch Iron Fist until Saturday by the looks of it. Has anyone stayed up and binged since 2am this morning and want to weigh in without giving spoilers?

EDIT: So it seems that, according to people live tweeting on social media at least, that many disagree with most critics' assessment of Iron Fist. Can't wait to see for myself.
    Not sat down to watch it yet myself, but on the tv section of this site there's a thread to discuss the first 6 episodes, and the reaction from Iron Fist fans has been largely positive.

http://community.comicbookresources....3-Iron-Fist-Ep

BANNED

I just finished ep 3 and based on what I've seen so far, the critics must've been talking out of their asses. Really strong show, in my opinion.

Im 5 eps in and I'm digging it.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post

I just finished the show.

And I really like the interpretation of the mythos and character. I think it's important to stress it's an interpretation because the Danny in the show is someone who leaves K'un L'un at a completely different emotional and plot development stage than that in the comics.

They went to some lengths to explain why his powers are more grounded/limited and why there's no costume.

The dragon is 100% a budget issue, and if we're going by name drops the show is implying a lot of other mystical elements. So hopefully my fears of the Netflix MCU running scared from mysticism are disproven soon.