Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

Do you guys think we will see Iron Fist in Secret Wars? If he is which alternate reality Iron Fist would you like to see?
    The Immortal Iron Paw!

But in all seriousness, the only other alternate universe Iron Fist I know of is Power Fist. Wouldn't mind seeing an Iron Fist from another universe who is a past Iron Fist in this one though! Orson Randall or maybe Wu Ao-Shi (I love her).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    The Immortal Iron Paw!

But in all seriousness, the only other alternate universe Iron Fist I know of is Power Fist. Wouldn't mind seeing an Iron Fist from another universe who is a past Iron Fist in this one though! Orson Randall or maybe Wu Ao-Shi (I love her).
    Lol! Well with Spider-Ham running around there's no reason why couldn't get the Iron Paw!

But yeah your right there haven't been that many prominent alternate Iron Fist running around the MU. My choice would be the Danny Rand from Exiles.

In this reality Danny was top dog and his Hero for Hire business was a major corporation. He was also more on the villainesque side of things to an extant. However, always though his world was interesting and I really wanted to see how it became the way that it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Remember waaaaaaay back before the reset when we talked about Iron Fist using weapons and how we wanted to see it happen?

Attachment 12444
    OOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh. New costume!

I really can't wait for the second half of this volume to come out!

-Pav, whose patience has been tested these past couple months...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I think that new costume is fantastic.

BANNED

I'm not sure how I feel about the costume. I think I need to see it drawn in other places to tell if I like it or not.

Yeah, it's just one picture so far. You can't even see most of it because of the shading. Here's hoping they bring back the green!

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I like the black. Has a "reverse Game of Death" thing going for it.

BANNED

I will say this.....one benefit the suit may have is that he may now not look so out if place when he is standing next to current street clothes only Luke Cage but he still might fit right in with a large group of heroes.

While the thread is on the first page....

Do you guys think we will see Iron Fist in Secret Wars? If he is which alternate reality Iron Fist would you like to see?
    the iron fist in the defenders indefensible universe who literally has irons for hands would be hilarious

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

When is the next issue of The Living Weapon out? It feels like it's been forever since #6.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    the iron fist in the defenders indefensible universe who literally has irons for hands would be hilarious
    I don't think I read that one....

But that sounds pretty cool! I am now going to have to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    When is the next issue of The Living Weapon out? It feels like it's been forever since #6.
    Your guess is as good as anyones. I just hope it isn't canceled before the Kaare gets to finish his story.

While I'm no crazy about some of the things about the book I do enjoy it and at least want to see it finished. Besides that this is the only place I can get Danny. Marvel really should promote this title a little more.
    Last edited by Trident; 11-12-2014 at 04:57 AM.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

While I'm no crazy about some of the things about the book I do enjoy it and at least want to see it finished. Besides that this is the only place I can get Danny. Marvel really should promote this title a little more.
    Agreed - it isn't as WOWTHISISAMAZING as I'd hoped being a Danny fanboy, but it's decent enough and ramped up a bit in the last couple issues which is nice.

There was a time when Iron Fist seemed to be on the periphery of a few books, made me think that writers in general like him but maybe there wasn't that big story for him to launch a solo title (until now I suppose). Would quite like to see someone like Justin Jordan have a go on the title, he's pretty great at action and I think would fit Iron Fist stories well.

Some time this month. October took a hiatus month as will December. Apparently, Marvel is trying to stall the series so that they can put out its trade before it swings back into full gear with the Redemption arc. Imo it only slows the momentum down.

Iron Fist #7 solicit:

The REDEMPTION arc begins! • Can the broken hands of Danny Rand re-form to IRON FISTS? • There’s a hostile takeover of Rand Tower. VERY hostile. • Young Danny Rand discovers the mechanical heart of K’Un-Lun!

Also a preview of #7 and interview with Kaare Andrews:

http://marvel.com/news/comics/23352/..._to_redemption

Interesting developments for Sparrow revealed in that interview.
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 11-12-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Iron Fist The Living Weapon.jpg

Here's a wallpaper I designed using the awesome #6 cover art.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

BANNED

Iron Fist The Living Weapon.jpg

Here's a wallpaper I designed using the awesome #6 cover art.

I love it! Thanks for making it!