Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

He was a writer/co-producer for Seasons 2-4 of Dexter, which is great. He was the actual showrunner on the last couple of seasons which were, not so great. He also worked on Six Feet Under, which was also great.

So, I wonder what role Michael C. Hall will end up playing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I saw that too... I thought catching a point blank, full power iron fist from Danny was complete BS. And Luke didn't fare much better either. Not a great showing for the pair.
    My question is why so many writers use Iron Fist to show how powerful of proficient a fighter another character happens to be. It happens so much that it becomes annoying to me as an Iron Fist fan. I mean you are telling me that the best fighter of his generation in K'un L'un seems to lose more than he wins. SMDH!

Other than that, I am glad the show finally has a show runner. Now we be getting casting news very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    He was a writer/co-producer for Seasons 2-4 of Dexter, which is great. He was the actual showrunner on the last couple of seasons which were, not so great. He also worked on Six Feet Under, which was also great.

So, I wonder what role Michael C. Hall will end up playing.
    Meachum maybe?

Anyway it's great news it's finally got a showrunner. I hope he embraces the Chinese mythology part of it

Iron Fist is coming to Marvel Heroes 2015 this month incase you guys didn't know.

Apparently he will be unique. He will have a lot of stances. Here is the list:

- Leopard Stance
    - Crane Stance
    - Dragon Stance
    - Tiger Stance
    - Snake Stance

His signature power will be called "Iron Fist Punch"

Here is his default costume:

And here is his 2nd costume:

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Meachum maybe?

Anyway it's great news it's finally got a showrunner. I hope he embraces the Chinese mythology part of it
    I've been assuming Meachum. It'll be interesting to see Michael C Hall and Hogarth interact. I would love that!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Iron Fist is coming to Marvel Heroes 2015 this month incase you guys didn't know.

Apparently he will be unique. He will have a lot of stances. Here is the list:

- Leopard Stance
    - Crane Stance
    - Dragon Stance
    - Tiger Stance
    - Snake Stance

His signature power will be called "Iron Fist Punch"

Here is his default costume:

And here is his 2nd costume:
    Man I wish they would drop the white costume. And why do they have the belt tied in the middle of the waist Japanese Style.

Ultimate Member

Because a lot of people don't get that different Asian cultures/countries can be VERY different from each other in many ways. They're all just often lumped together as "Asian." Take the Karate Kid remake for example. I actually thought that that was a pretty good flick and one of the better remakes out there. But it shouldn't have been called the "Karate Kid," for one simple reason, they're weren't doing Karate. Karate is a Japanese martial art, whereas they were in China doing Kung Fu (which is Chinese). But most people probably missed that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Man I wish they would drop the white costume. And why do they have the belt tied in the middle of the waist Japanese Style.
    The white costume looks way less nice. Green all the way!

Green and gold is sort of his iconic look. Although I wouldn't mind seeing white and gold in season 2 when he's more of a master.

Green and gold is sort of his iconic look.
    Exactly why it's the costume that's being sold. To make mroe money.

Green and gold is sort of his iconic look. Although I wouldn't mind seeing white and gold in season 2 when he's more of a master.
    I'd like to see him wear it for an episode and then stop because of stains.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    The white costume looks way less nice. Green all the way!
    Absolutely! Green all the way! (and not some dark & dingy green)

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    Absolutely! Green all the way! (and not some dark & dingy green)
    Personally, I want the costume to be made of silk. He's magic- it needs to be comfortable, not paramilitary. And silk booth fits and looks how it's generally drawn.

Mighty Member

The suit is not a costume for the garb for the Iron Fist who is the champion of K'un-Lun. I do love the David Aja redesign without the butterfly collar. Hell if he has the Iron Fist, he is a master of the K'un L'un's Kung Fu.

The white costume never made sense to me.

65 Iron Fists before him, all wearing the traditional green and yellow, and yet Danny suddenly decides to be a fashionista. Wouldn't have minded it so much if it weren't built up to mean something and then forgotten.

But alas, we now have the black costume, which as far as looks go, I don't mind, but I long for the return of the green and white. Danny hasn't worn those colours since Siege. Long overdue.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher