Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

That Wonder Woman costume looks kind of like something Teen Kitty Pryde would have tried on for an issue...

Sad, because in theory I'm ALL FOR a costume with less skin, more warrior functionality, assuming those criteria factored in to the process. But I'm not sure this is the one...

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Very interesting, I'll give them that.

Both are fine. I'd like Superman to have a cape, though, and the way his muscles are drawn in all of the pictures is unattractive to me. Honestly, I'm just bored of all these announcements about superficial changes to the characters. New costume! New power! Another new costume! Yawn.

BANNED

These new costumes look great. But then again, I don't read comics because of what the superheroes are wearing. I just care about a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    These new costumes look great. But then again, I don't read comics because of what the superheroes are wearing. I just care about a good story.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Oh no... I dont like the way this looks.
    I, on the other hand, very much like the new looks, especially Wonder Woman.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

Incredible Member

I can only hope it's temporary. Terrible....just terrible. Superman is trying to be Superboy, and Wonder Woman, well the black and the white collar...ugh. *edit* Why don't they just keep Jason Fabok's Wonder Woman look.
    Last edited by XchaiX; 03-12-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Diana's look a little too busy. I get what they want to go for but could have done a little simpler. Hopefully it's just to battle what's coming. I mean Fabok's WW looks pretty powerful and great imo. Kal's hair!!! He's lost his lovely locks. Whhy? lol. So is he without power in this? Wonder where is his cape? But the jeans and tee look is a fan fave and might serve for what they want to do. I like it but I miss the cape and his normal hair. Anyway makes me very curious about the storylines now.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    Wonder Woman 41 cover from 'rama. Attachment 19114
    I hate love this. Is that ok? I think she looks great but at the same time I see this and dont think WW. This costume would be awesome if she had the battle skirt and lost all that ridiculous black spandex but kept the shoulder guards and the boots.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

All-New Member

I hope these costumes are not permanent. I hate Superman costume because he is basically superboy. I would actually like Wonder Woman's costume if they would get rid of the blue that is covering her skin. I really think DC is playing with us. I think the characters are not Clark, Bruce, and Diana. I they are actually Kurt, Damian, and Donna. Something happens to Bruce, Diana, and Clark during convergence. This could be another world.

I'm waiting to see if that is Bugs Bunny under the Batman armor. Maybe we could get Daffy back as Green Loontern.

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    Both are fine. I'd like Superman to have a cape, though, and the way his muscles are drawn in all of the pictures is unattractive to me. Honestly, I'm just bored of all these announcements about superficial changes to the characters. New costume! New power! Another new costume! Yawn.
    Yeah, I'm getting a bit jaded too. Hard to get invested in these things when you know they'll just change it in a few months for another publicity bump. But if it helps sell the new diversity in tone, I'm fine with it -- even if Superman looks like Conner on roids.

Wonder Woman outfit is near perfect, just get rid of them shoulder pads. Love the blades btw.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Bad costumes must be the new theme of the relaunch, haha.

Though Superman's isn't really a costume.
    So Superman's " new" suit lasted, what, two issues?

I strangely like this look, particularly the Fleischer s. Although he needs the cape.

Im starting to wonder if perhaps the 25 new 52 books that survive the post convergence purge will pick up from the end of Futures end...ie...5 years into the future. That would explain the abrupt changes in Wonder Woman, Supes and Batman's looks and status quos.
    Also if that is the case, keep in mind that also pretty much restores the 10 year timeline that was standard prior to the new 52. that does not mean we are going to see a wholesale return to preFlashpoint continuity....BUT it may give writters a chance to, say, slot in the events of the new teen titans, or a Flash career for nu Wally West back into the narrative of the current DCU going forward.

BANNED

+ for Superman's costume, huge - for Wonder Woman's blades.