Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I think the SM/WW relationship will end this summer! It seems they put WW/SM relationship to the test every other month!! I'm sick of it!! Let them be together or end it! I wish Dc would Stop playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by chlj1 View Post
    I wish Dc would Stop playing games.
    I'm going to advise against holding your breath.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chlj1 View Post
    I think the SM/WW relationship will end this summer! It seems they put WW/SM relationship to the test every other month!! I'm sick of it!! Let them be together or end it! I wish Dc would Stop playing games.
    I really doubt DC would end SM/WW relationship. The book is selling.

They won't. They just like to put that same clichéd line into every issue's solicit. It doesn't mean anything.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    They won't. They just like to put that same clichéd line into every issue's solicit. It doesn't mean anything.

Right? Although maybe some day we'll see a solicit such as "Superman and Wonder Woman are blissfully happy. Marriage, a brand new home, a child on the way, Lois Lane and Steve Trevor offering their full support. How did things become so perfect for them? Send the check to the Queen of Fables."
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ComA View Post
    I really doubt DC would end SM/WW relationship. The book is selling.
    not so much well, iy's not like the book will stop selling because they aren't dating. Maybe would go even up with only a team up. bat v sup next year, maybe DC wpn't be hypocrite and do something about that ending smww

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I don't want to poke fun at you guys, it seems like DC has finally decided to try to find a way to alienate all current WW readers.

It almost feels like an early April Fool's joke.
    they have been doing that for years

BANNED

ENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN #11
    Written by JOSH ELDER
    Art by JAMAL IGLE and JUAN CASTRO
    Cover by STEPHANE ROUX
    On sale JUNE 17 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
    Wonder Woman has always been both warrior and diplomat. Now she must stand against Ares, the god of war himself, if she is to bring peace to the central African nation of Itari, where a centuries-old tribal “Vendetta” threatens to plunge the nation into a bloody civil war.

Elder said it will feature lots of steve trevor

Spectacular Member

Turning SM/WW into a team-up book wouldn't interest me, i could read about that in the JL series, even those they may not be the main focus it's the same thing to me. For me the thing that make their comic interesting is that their in a relationship. I don't want to read about SM going back to Lois or WW going back to Steve or Batman or worst yet WW being in a relationship with Orion a guy that belittle and degrade her, where sexual harassment is approved and is thought of as flirting, and her name would become "legs", I would stop reading Dc comics if WW end up with Orion, to me it make a statement that Dc approve of sexual harassment, a guy that sexually harasses a woman should never become her love interest, I couldn't respect WW anymore!!! Reading what's happening in June has me pretty disgusted, the WW and SM relationship was something I cared about and enjoyed, it was the reason I started reading Dc comics again!
    Last edited by chlj1; 03-17-2015 at 06:09 PM.

What the hell is this truth crap? What's it about? The solicits dont reveal anything.

Turning SM/WW into a team-up book wouldn't interest me,
    You're worrying over nothing, that's not going to happen. The people insisting it could work as just a team-up series have done so since the book started and only do so because they're desperate for the whole thing to end. Its all based on nothing and isn't worth worrying about until something of tangible substance from the book and DC itself were to ever suggest it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    http://www.newsarama.com/23788-more-...citations.html

So, Donna's still a villain after the annual wraps up the current arc. I wonder if Diana will have gotten the queenship back. Glad to see "the games of the Gods" [though the capital G seems weird] because personally I'd like for the book to catch us up on Hermes, Hera, etc.
    Okay - so firstly, Superman's uniform looks even more terrible than Diana's Darkstar ripoff.

And secondly, leave the badboy cool to Steve, Clarkie. You cannot pull it off
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Since when has Steve Trevor ever been "badboy cool"?

And while I continue to be of the feeling that Superman needs to be in a costume, this look is not about trying to look like a bad boy. Its about more humble beginnings and more of a street level, man of the people vigilante. Which he pulled off just fine in Morrison's run. Probably because that's what the character actually was when Siegel wrote him so its nothing new. Maybe like-new since it was revived after such a long time on the shelf, but not new. And no, Steve would not pull that off better.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-18-2015 at 04:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Spadassin Extraordinaire Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post

She wants him to dress up as Tom Cruise in Top Gun?
    I don't get it.
    Hold those chains, Clark Kent
    Bear the weight on your shoulders
    Stand firm. Take the pain.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    She wants him to dress up as Tom Cruise in Top Gun?
    I don't get it.
    Don't worry. From what I've seen, Clark doesn't get it either