Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Justice Society of America: the legacy

I hate change. Whether it be football or television but with comics it just brings the critic in me,when the 52 arrived 2011 I had hope that the JSA would remain somehow but DC wanted to make new legacies and the JSA was out. Geoff Johns made the Justice Society of America one of the best team books in comics and for the life of me I can not fathom why this "52" didn't need them? The Justice Society of America was the roots of the DCU and DC Entertainment decided they needed to be edgy or revamp or some other damn name for change to "shake things up" and now with the Convergence coming we might have closure(hate that word too) but what DC needs is a really good Family/team book.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I miss the JSA, I agree that from 2007 to 2011 the Society was my favorite along with the best team book in DC but changes happen look at Captain Americawent from Steve to Bucky back to Steve to the the Falcon WTFF and there's two things you can do:
    1)Stop reading comics
    2)Find a new title
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4