Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    So Martha was protecting Ernst as we said. And she prevented Rachel from getting into Parkers mind. Wonder if she'll take out Mr. Sinister.

Aww, protecting Ernst! Even more a fan of Martha, now. ;D

Well, if Storm can fry his brain, I'm sure Martha could have a go at it too, lol.

That's what always troubled me about having telepaths on a team, whether it be the X-Men or Buffy the Vampire Slayer or whatever... why wouldn't/couldn't the telepath just take everyone out immediately? (At least there are a few exceptions, like Magneto's helmet, Juggernaut's helmet, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Good to see Martha getting some shine in Spider-Man & The X-Men, she was always such a tragic character.

Hopefully she will still be around after SW.
    Agreed!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Martha is a terrific character with a tragic backstory. Before Sublime got his hands on her she used to be a little girl, now she's a brain in the jar. Martha has made many friends since coming to the Xavier School for gifted children. She was even put in a special class with her best friend Ernst.
    You wouldn't happen to have a pic of Martha Johansson before her brain was removed from said body would you?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have a pic of Martha Johansson before her brain was removed from said body would you?
    Nope she was never shown Sublime only stated that he harvested her brain and put her in a jar.

BANNED

Does Martha like Hypocrisy or does she thinks they are doing sell out metal? Is she into Arena Metal like Metallica and Iron Maiden? Swedish Death Metal? Which scene?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Does Martha like Hypocrisy or does she thinks they are doing sell out metal? Is she into Arena Metal like Metallica and Iron Maiden? Swedish Death Metal? Which scene?

BANNED

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Such a pity.

BANNED

More the pity that we don't know why Martha was a runaway -- and, that her "unknown" parent(s) will never know that she was horribly dissected.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-19-2015 at 03:15 PM.

More the pity that we don't know why Martha was a runaway -- and, that her "unknown" parent(s) will never know that she was horribly dissected.
    Yep!

There's definitely plenty of stuff in her background that could be revealed, perhaps in a mini or one-shot.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

We will never know.

Maybe one day they will get rid of the old bag of bones telepath that they are using now and give Martha a proper chance to shine as the strongest telepath that we all know she is.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Maybe one day they will get rid of the old bag of bones telepath that they are using now and give Martha a proper chance to shine as the strongest telepath that we all know she is.
    That will never happen. Her best bet is to get in a book like X-Force or the such where the established Telepaths aren't on. Psylocke may be an issue but she could simply decline membership and stick with another team like X-Men.

With her actions in SM&TXM it could pave the way for her to get kicked out of the school, if she doesnt choose to leave, and get recruited by Hope.

BANNED

We can hope, kidding. I hope she gets more development.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    That will never happen. Her best bet is to get in a book like X-Force or the such where the established Telepaths aren't on. Psylocke may be an issue but she could simply decline membership and stick with another team like X-Men.

With her actions in SM&TXM it could pave the way for her to get kicked out of the school, if she doesnt choose to leave, and get recruited by Hope.
    I think she was in the right to give Rachel a proper whoopin.

Hah, yeah, I hope so.

I think she was in the right to give Rachel a proper whoopin.
    Agreed.
    Prεtty Pεnny