Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post

I couldn't pass on this. I knew I would regret it later. In my opinion, this is the best representation of Mike Mignola's art in figure or statue form.
    Nice pickup, that is an awesome statue! Does the paper in his hand say something?

I couldn't pass on this. I knew I would regret it later. In my opinion, this is the best representation of Mike Mignola's art in figure or statue form.
    Absolutely gorgeous.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, when did it ship and how long was it in transit? Also, when did they send you the tracking info relative to your order date? (I'm asking because I'm waiting on mine.)

Also, what do you think about the print?
    I actually have no idea when it shipped. They posted the picture on Facebook and about a week later it was at my doorstep. It was a very pleasant surprise!

As for the print, it's the same image that was on the PDF preview for the statue. I will try to get a picture posted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Nice pickup, that is an awesome statue! Does the paper in his hand say something?

I actually have no idea when it shipped. They posted the picture on Facebook and about a week later it was at my doorstep. It was a very pleasant surprise!

As for the print, it's the same image that was on the PDF preview for the statue. I will try to get a picture posted soon.
    That is some great detail!

God dammit... I *knew* I should have been more vigilant/proactive and pestered the hell out of them. I sent an e-mail and did receive a reply that said "We have well noticed your reservation and will come back to you with all infos very soon," and then never heard another peep out of them

Guess I'll have to keep an eye out on the secondary market, but I don't expect that I'll ever see one available

Out of curiosity, how did you actually place your order? Did you do it through email only or through a particular website?