Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default The BEST HELLBOY statue EVER.

There ...I said it.
    Don't believe me?...check it out!

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2015/0...rench.html?m=1

Very nice!

This piece is beautiful. It really emulates Mike's style very well. I am definitely going to try to get my hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    There ...I said it.
    Don't believe me?...check it out!

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2015/0...rench.html?m=1
    I agree wholeheartedly. Fantastic translation of Mike's style.

Resistance Is Fertile Junior Wormwood's Avatar

Wow, this is absolutely incredible. And huge! Seriously looking forward to this, and hoping I can get my hands on one. I'll be putting money aside as of now

Amazing Member

email the shop in France everyone...there will only be 300 pieces and it won't be recast...once the edition is gone,it's gone.

This IS one of the very best Hellboy statues.
    Still, there are some details, I think the sculptor, when seeing it with fresh eye one day, may wish he made differently - everything is stylish and angular, except collarbone area. For some reason this was exactly the same mistake I made with my Hellboy (fan)bust... And corrected later.

I kind-of miss the old sculpting thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivar_L View Post
    This IS one of the very best Hellboy statues.
    Still, there are some details, I think the sculptor, when seeing it with fresh eye one day, may wish he made differently - everything is stylish and angular, except collarbone area. For some reason this was exactly the same mistake I made with my Hellboy (fan)bust... And corrected later.

I kind-of miss the old sculpting thread...
    I miss it too, or really I miss the various sculpting and art threads that used to be featured here (before the dreaded reboot), because they'd be so very inspiring. Yours, a mister Thompson his, a mr Tim's, Francesco, David Petersen, mr Gary & Morna, as well as plenty of other sirs and madams I'd be forgetting.

And really I'm hardly much a fancy sculpture customer, or I feel too wild indoors for stuff that could break. But good stuff sure can be nice to look at, even if only as pics.

For the Hellboy sculpts I'd feel keen towards the Mondes Imaginaires one, a Hellboy which seems made to finish up yourself although I've never actually seen one myself. I also like the B&W Batman but I'd want it just stone-colored where the actual shadow would have to be doing the magic.
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

That is pretty great, it reminds of the mignola Batman Black and white statue.

I pray to Crom that it survives the trip overseas to its home at Chez Grog.

I couldn't pass on this. I knew I would regret it later. In my opinion, this is the best representation of Mike Mignola's art in figure or statue form.

If you don't mind me asking, when did it ship and how long was it in transit? Also, when did they send you the tracking info relative to your order date? (I'm asking because I'm waiting on mine.)

Also, what do you think about the print?

Wow nice Mack. I emailed them too late and they put me on the wait list. On the bright side I'm waiting for the premium format statue to get here!
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Wow nice Mack. I emailed them too late and they put me on the wait list. On the bright side I'm waiting for the premium format statue to get here!
    Wait list? Were they letting people place orders without requiring payment in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    Wait list? Were they letting people place orders without requiring payment in advance?
    No idea this is what they sent me.

Hello, Its is nearly over sold now.
    We keep your order and will come back soon if there is any avalaible
    regards
    Pascal
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor