View Poll Results: Who is the Battleworld Queen?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Future Val Richards

12 35.29%
  • Susan Storm/Richards/The Invisible Woman

9 26.47%
  • A Female Loki from another dimenion

2 5.88%
  • 616 Female Loki

5 14.71%
  • Scarlet Witch

3 8.82%
  • Aunt May

8 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    It depends on the artist I suppose but most drew FemLoki as highly attractive. After all it was the human body that was meant for Sif that Loki took over so it had to be suitable for a goddess.

I have to look at my collection but there was a funny one shot Dark Reign comic that had Doom inviting FemLoki to dinner at his castle to test her/him to make sure she wasn't a fake. He had poisoned the food, had flames shooting out the walls etc.

OH Balder You are a stupid man

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Why would she have to be a consort to Doom rather than Queen in her own right?
    Oh, Doreen would probably kill Doom and declare herself Queen of Battleworld! All of the barons of Battleworld would be squirrels, and taxes would be paid in nuts and apples.

As for the Lady Loki who isn't wearing Sif's skin...notice how she's one of the few female characters to not have a very revealing or sexualized outfit? No cleavage window, the coat obscuring any tightness of the shirt, breasts and hips a realistic proportion?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Oh, Doreen would probably kill Doom and declare herself Queen of Battleworld! All of the barons of Battleworld would be squirrels, and taxes would be paid in nuts and apples.

As for the Lady Loki who isn't wearing Sif's skin...notice how she's one of the few female characters to not have a very revealing or sexualized outfit? No cleavage window, the coat obscuring any tightness of the shirt, breasts and hips a realistic proportion?

Not only do I think the new version of Loki’s female form is prettier than Loki’s previous female forms but I also greatly appreciate the fact that her current costume is nearly identical to the male costume instead of some overly sexualized variation.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Why would she have to be a consort to Doom rather than Queen in her own right?
    Because Doom would never have her around to remind him of how a silly one shot story in a forgotten comic has tarnished his reputation. I don't think her little schtick would work against him any more anyway.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-14-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Oooooooooooh!

Doom's dialogue in the last panel makes me think of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, lol.

...later:

Ororo: " Uhh! Who is it? Who's there? "
    Doom: (T'Challa) " It's only me, Ororo. "
    Ororo: " Oh, T'Challa darling, come in. Oh! T'Challa, Oh T'Challa. Yes, my darling... but what if... "
    Doom: (T'Challa) " It's all right, Ororo, everything's going to be all right. "
    Ororo: " Oh, I hope so, my darling. Oh... Ah... ahh OHHH! Oh, it's you! "
    Doom: " I'm afraid so, Ororo, but isn't it nice... "
    Ororo: " Oh, you beast, you monster... Oh what have you done with T'Challa? "
    Doom: " Oh, well, nothing. Why, do you thing I should? "
    Ororo: " You tricked... I wouldn't have... I've never... never... "
    Doom: " Yes, yes, I know, but it isn't all bad, is it? I think you
    really found it quite pleasurable. "

Ororo: " Oh, stop... I mean help... T'Challa!... Oh T'Challa!! "
    Doom: " Shhh. T'Challas probably asleep by now. Do you want him to see you like... This! "
    Ororo: " Like this like how?! Oh, it's your fault... you're to blame... Oh... I was saving myself... "
    Doom: " Yes, but I'm sure your not spent yet... "
    Ororo: " Promise you won't tell T'Challa? "
    Doom: " Cross my heart and hope to die... "

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    You want to know something weird? I have that panel from Hickman's story in that Cabal one shot posted to my Photobucket. Every so often I have uploaded it again because it is some kind of violation!
    Same thing here, literally.
    Last edited by SickAlice; 03-14-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

The original Fem Loki by Copiel often looked like Marylin Manson with no eyebrows. I don't find that particularly attractive, though others might. But most other artists did draw her pretty.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    Oooooooooooh!

Doom's dialogue in the last panel makes me think of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, lol.
    I bet Ororo never did tell T'Challa that she was attracted to Doom. Of course, that didn't help her in Doomwar when he was after Wakanda's vibranium. Power is his mistress, everyone else stands in line after that. But he does dabble in some dangerous liasons at times. He seems to have problems with his former lovers wanting to kill him, like Morgana or Wanda. I wonder how well they got to "know each other" when Wanda was living in his castle. I still think he kind of likes her.

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    Same thing here, literally.
    That's too funny. I think the Morgana page I posted from Mighty Avengers has far more sexual content but that one never gets pulled from photobucket.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-14-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

@Iron Maiden: I'm pretty sure I have a friend or two that's a little puritanical for their own good reporting anything of mine they see "evil " in. Most of my social network statuses have become dull after two many warnings that stemmed from it.

She seemed conflicted in Doomwar. Doom was pretty snarky himself and kept taking jabs, like he was giggling under that mask at T'Challa about the little secret. He probably has a bit of a thing for Wanda. There's a bit of common ground there. I think Morgan is just his temptress and he should probably stay away from her. I'm sure she's still scorned after losing her castle, magical artifacts and being dumped in the past after all.
    I make love, you make me sick.

Who would thought that a man encased in full-body armor 24/7 was such lady killer ?.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Who would thought that a man encased in full-body armor 24/7 was such lady killer ?.
    It's the confidence! Really, the only real deal breaker is the thing with him using his old lover's skin as a suit or whatever.

It is:

spoilers:
    Susan Storm-Richards or it should be Susan Storm-Doom!
    end of spoilers

I am very happy with this development.

Last edited by Crimz; 05-16-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I guess I just didn't think Doom would be so bold as to make Susan his queen. It's so obvious!

I still think there's a catch to it though. Sue could barely tolerate Doom being on the Future Foundation and did it just because Reed and Nathaniel convinced her Doom was needed. It must be kind of embarrassing having him around since he delivered Val.