Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

It's an easy OMG. Or was, before the 100th time. That and it's easier to write a bad Superman than the true Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    You do realize you're basically thanking a post that managed to get almost every conceivable fact of the story as thus far been told wrong. The only thing he got right is that he ripped Doomsday in half, but put a patently false negative context to it that the story does not support.

In the crazy event actual facts are wanted:

Thus far he's killed no one.
    Thus far he's destroyed nothing except his apartment.
    Thus far he's saved countless lives and stopped untold destruction by stopping Doomsday the way he did.
    Superman's not turning evil, he's being taken over from the inside out by an evil being. Not the same thing. He's no more evil than Lois is currently evil because she's being controlled by Brainiac.
    Thank you!!!! I feel like the mayor of crazy town saying the obvious over and over again.
    Last edited by exile001; 09-11-2014 at 04:38 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Double post. Instead take a moment to enjoy my adorable Lego killer Moth avatar.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Injustice Superman is probably the worse one of all...