Thread: ECCC 2015 Help

Default ECCC 2015 Help

Hello,

I'm hope someone here attending this great show could take the time to purchase and ship a couple of men's large Hellboy in Seattle shirts for me. I'm a paypal user up in British Columbia, Canada. A tip would be included for your help.

If you don't know, the shirt is the same as 2011, but in red. I've worn that shirt so many times now that it has graduated to pj top status. I love this design a lot. If possible, I need 2 this time. Please help.

C.

I thought of this thread when I was at ECCC. The line for the merchandise booth was about an hour long and by the time I made it to the front later in the day they were sold out of the Hellboy in Seattle t-shirt in size large.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Appreciate the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I thought of this thread when I was at ECCC. The line for the merchandise booth was about an hour long and by the time I made it to the front later in the day they were sold out of the Hellboy in Seattle t-shirt in size large.
    We showed up early Saturday (the only day I went) and had nothing better to do so we waited in line for 30 minutes. They only had a couple smalls left though, so I had to settle for the TMNT one instead.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos