Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Superman needs a book co-starred by Aquaman, baby!!
    It would be awesome: The King of Atlantis and The Last Son of Krypton.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorblax View Post
    In the 70s, Superman would team up with Batgirl a lot. That's an interesting dynamic I'd like to see explored again.
    This does sound interesting I remember really liking a Superman Robin teamup.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gorblax View Post
    In the 70s, Superman would team up with Batgirl a lot. That's an interesting dynamic I'd like to see explored again.
    I remember reading on Gail Simone's tumblr that back when she was writing Batgirl and Dan Jurgens was writing Superman, they wanted to do this, but Jurgens was off Superman so quickly they never got to actually implement it. I think it would be interesting.

IIRC the only interaction between Barbara and the Superman characters is in Greg Pak's Batman/Superman annual #1, and she didn't have much of a role in it. I don't recall if she even exchanged any dialogue with Superman or Supergirl.

Booster Gold, Steel, Zatanna, and Vixen are the characters that immediately come to mind. Although, I also agree 100% with the person who said his own family (Lois, Jimmy, etc.).

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I think needs to work with Supermen/women of the multiverse and across time. The Fortress of Solidarity needs to be explored more. Plus Jor El.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How are Batman and Wonder Woman not foils to Superman.
    First they all have Clarks moral purity and values with a leadership over others as the pinnacle of all the heroes strength and skill, they are the pedigree which superheroes for Super Bricks(Cap marvel, Captain Atom, Etrigan etc), Peak Super Human melee Masters( Green Arrow, Nightwing etc) and Female Heroines of any kind(Supergirl, Powergirl, Batgirl etc) are judged. They are also friends, Im gonna say the three are family. Used to be a sibling relationship, but now is more like the Battle Brothers(Supes and Bats) and the Super Couple(Supes and Wondy) they just have that family connection that ties the DC universe and multiverse as a cosmic constant.

Second, they aren't Constantine no matter how dark Batman is, he's like Manchester with more swag and an even ruder mouth.

I think that each of the "DC Trinity" each represent a different genre (Wonder Woman-Magic/Mystical, Batman-Detective/Vigilantes, Superman-Sci fi/Cosmic) so each of them should work with a hero who is similar, in my opinion.

So I think Superman could work with Green Lantern Corps, Flash, Atom, Martian Manhunter, Metal Man, Red Tornado

or maybe each hero of the Justice League has their own group of heroes that works with them, kind of like the A Lists - B Lists

Incredible Member

I would like to see a series where Superman pairs up with a different DC hero every issue.

Ultimate Member

-Zatanna (since Superman often has a weakness to magic, seeing him team-up with the mistress of magic could be really interesting).

-The GLC (Superman frequently deals with cosmic stuff, so seeing him team-up with a different kind of "cosmic" force could be fun. Plus him having to deal with the Guardians as well).

-Aquaman (because it'd just be awesome).

-John Constantine (the big-blue boy scout teaming up with one of the most morally ambiguous/shady characters in the DCU. The stories practically write themselves).

-The Flash (because it'd just be fun).

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMonster View Post
    I would like to see a series where Superman pairs up with a different DC hero every issue.
    It would be great if DC Comics Presents was brought back, even for a limited run. I loved seeing him team-up with some of the lesser known DC characters like the Legion of Substitute Heroes and the Atomic Knights to name a few.

Also forgot to mention Dr. Light (Kimiyo, of course) as one of the characters I'd like to see him work with. Really miss seeing her in comics.