Default Sensation 28...... no one discussing? (minor "spoilers")

Didn't see a thread for this (but the horrible new costume did take up everyone's time this week...lol)

It was ok-- Good art, but really DIana? You had to resort yet again to killing when the lasso that hangs by your side could have shown your enemy the error of their ways? ...and even if it didn't-- it's a magic lasso-- use it to bind your enemies!!!!

I liked it, actually. It felt like classic Wonder Woman to me. Yeah, it would've been nice to see her use the lasso that was right at her hip, to show the dragon that there is no dragon god (though I doubt it would reveal that it was Ares in disguise). I like that it was a classic Wonder Woman villain that was the cause of this - I think Ares's first appearance in these, right? It didn't bother me too much that she killed the dragon since the dragon wasn't willing to listen to reason (again, would've preferred use of the lasso) and was heading up to kill more innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Didn't see a thread for this (but the horrible new costume did take up everyone's time this week...lol)
    In the wake of that new costume, Lopresti's beautiful rendition of the classic suit was the best thing about this issue. I always liked his work during the Simone run.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

BANNED

Nice issue. the kill was just as a last resort, really last. Nice explication of Diana being a warrior and what it means

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Nice issue. the kill was just as a last resort, really last. Nice explication of Diana being a warrior and what it means
    How can it be the lst resort when she didn't try to subdue the dragon with her lasso....?