Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    The direction suggested with the new tech sidekick -which does feel a bit copycat to the other Battitles- with the preemptive crimefighting should be fun but let's just hope it does not feel too copycat to TV's Person of Interest. Not that the return of Sarah Shahi in comic book form wouldn't fit in so well in a Batverse crimefighting. [Here's hoping Sameen Shaw (Sarah Shahi) returns before BabsA.I. does. ]

Attachment 19746 Attachment 19747
    I was thinking the same too.
    that is what i pretty much envisioned as a good Birds of Prey series
    Black Canary is Jesus
    Oracle is Ben from Lost
    and Brother Eye was the supermachine

such a good cast for that show.

the concept could very easily work here.

Astonishing Member

To be fair, Person of Interest's initial setup (and the one they're recently going back to) is mostly just the original Dinah/Babs BoP dynamic with Minority Report thrown in there. And with predictive analytics getting more and more hyped up in trw, it becomes difficult for a book with Barbara and Dinah to avoid that comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    There u go...

Its video=youtube;ZuYbDP2kDfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYbDP2kDfg[/video
    Thanks very much!

BANNED

I just picked up this issue after skipping the last couple (the store didn't get in my Transformers so I needed a fill in). And what an issue! First of all, the art is stunning. The way AI Barbara became increasingly more pixelated and glitchy as the issue went on was fantastic. And the way she echoed Batman in the flashback was really cool. I just wish Tarr was drawing the new Black Canary too.