Page 83 of 198 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

BANNED

Wrong thread

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    with Bruce still a child? yeah no way. just wait some more years for them to get back togehter. it was confusing for the graysons to get hitched.
    The Graysons didn't get hitched, they just started dating. Let's say they don't have their child for three years. With Bruce currently at about 11 years old, that would make Robin 14 years younger than Batman. A 24-year-old Batman taking in a 10-year-old orphan would work for me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    For the ages to be right Barbara should already be about a year old. They wait more than a year or two and the age difference will be greater than generally accepted
    Robin comes first, then Batgirl. And the popular image is of her being a little older when she starts than Robin, maybe 14 or 15. Let's take my above post about Batman being 24 and taking in 10-year-old Dick Grayson as Robin. If it's one year later when Barbara is inspired by the whole sidekick thing to become Batgirl, then she's 10 or 11 years younger than Batman and should therefore be conceived any time now. All just my hypothetical musings, of course.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    If it's one year later when Barbara is inspired by the whole sidekick thing to become Batgirl, then she's 10 or 11 years younger than Batman and should therefore be conceived any time now. All just my hypothetical musings, of course.
    There have been people who wondered if Barbara Sr could return with a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    If Jim names his daughter after Barbara but Barbara isn't the mother, then I'd assume the older Barbara will be dead and the daughter will be named in her memory.Which I would think the actual mother would find mighty creepy... having to name her daughter after her husband's dead ex-fiancee.
    that's what i said. if her name will be barbara what would be the reason for naming her after her possibly(and hopefully) still ex-girlfriend?
    It's a little odd no matter whether she lives or not but maybe they could do a twist and have Leslie suggest Barbara after a relative and Jim say he likes that as a name. Or if Barbara is adopted, she could just come with that name.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Robin comes first, then Batgirl. And the popular image is of her being a little older when she starts than Robin, maybe 14 or 15. Let's take my above post about Batman being 24 and taking in 10-year-old Dick Grayson as Robin. If it's one year later when Barbara is inspired by the whole sidekick thing to become Batgirl, then she's 10 or 11 years younger than Batman and should therefore be conceived any time now. All just my hypothetical musings, of course.
    I haven't kept up with all the Batgirl starts and restarts, but I don't ever recall Batgirl being an adolescent. When she puts on the cowl she's about 18, and Robin has already been crimefighting 4 or 5 years in my mind, is maybe 16 years old.

New featurette teasing transformation of Edward Nygma up now:

http://screenrant.com/gotham-tv-show...-edward-nygma/

Gotham returns in two weeks, April 13th, with The Ogres' debut, Beast of Prey and more.

BANNED

beast of prey? it almost sounds like Birds of Prey. then again i wonder if they are gonna make a reference to that.

beast of prey? it almost sounds like Birds of Prey. then again i wonder if they are gonna make a reference to that.
    Sorry, left a letter out, Beasts of Prey it is.

But, most certainly! I believe that was the intention, and what you know or feel Birds of Prey to be, then Beasts would be the opposite.

Or, ones for the flight, the heroes, the women.

The other, the ground, the villains, the victimising of women, with Ogre.

I believe so, at least.

"Beasts of Prey" could involve the mother of a Birds of Prey founder?

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    "Beasts of Prey" could involve the mother of a Birds of Prey founder?
    YES! Babs'sys gonna die! YAY!

BANNED

will she die in this episode though? seems like a stupid move from the creators since we hardly knew a thing about babs. i mean yeah she's bisexual. yes she had a fling with renee montoya, who btw can't be with batwoman since she will be like an old lady, was jim's ex, and as soon as they brought in her family problems i don't think her arc is done. there might be something to do with her family and if she is alive i hope they don't put her on par with Lana Lang as the worst love interest in Comic book adaptations

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I assume they have a storyline in mind for her. Otherwise there's been no reason to have the character on the show in the first place. Just an extra paycheck.

Incredible Member

Well what they've foreshadowed is Barbara having something to do with the evolution of Selina and Ivy. Plus she can't die yet if she has to spend several months pregnant with Barbara Jr.

BANNED

it was nice that barbara at least tried to bond with selina and Ivy even though she might've failed and made them into what we know from the comics which is kind of stupid imo. and when you make your audiance and long time comic book fans root for Leslie and Gordan to be together and make us hate Barbara then there is seriously something wrong here. if the writers want us to like barbara they need to make her more likable instead of more useless

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I assume they have a storyline in mind for her. Otherwise there's been no reason to have the character on the show in the first place. Just an extra paycheck.
    Yeah a lot of other minor characters just don't show up for episodes, like Rene and Crispus but they keep featuring her so I assume it's for a reason beyond dragging it out.

it was nice that barbara at least tried to bond with selina and Ivy even though she might've failed and made them into what we know from the comics which is kind of stupid imo. and when you make your audiance and long time comic book fans root for Leslie and Gordan to be together and make us hate Barbara then there is seriously something wrong here. if the writers want us to like barbara they need to make her more likable instead of more useless
    Yeah, unless they're adding a villain layer to Batgirl's mom. We did randomly meet her family (so I jumped to the conclusion that a well off family could be part of the Court of Owls LOL) I don't know. She's gonna get tangled up with Milo's character from the look of the preview.

Gotham's Facebook posted this panel at WonderCon.
    Producer John Stephens and some cast