Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198
Results 2,956 to 2,958 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    10 years from now the boy who plays Bruce gonna still look like a little boy to me. Unless he puts on drastic muscle or fat to alter his appearance. I gave up on this show after season 3 was over is it worth just turning in for the Finale?
    The show ended on a whisper. Unless you want to see an episode of this show with Batman actually in it you can skip it.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 05-04-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Finally caught up on this and they really didn’t need to replace cat girl. Nobody else looked ten year older, except joker, lol.
    Well, ten years is a lot more noticeable for younger people, hence recasting Catwoman and Bruce only being seen as a body double behind a mask. The rest I can live with for one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    And is it me, or did they intentionally make the window look like the Penguin when he jumped through it?? (there's even the old cigarette holder in his lips) There's no way that's a coincidence, but I can't imagine the significance.
    Looks more like Christian Bale in Vice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    liked the finale, Im gonna miss many of these characters. I kinda wish they'd do some tv movies like they're gonna do for Walking Dead.
    Or a continuation comic book/graphic novel tie in?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    10 years from now the boy who plays Bruce gonna still look like a little boy to me. Unless he puts on drastic muscle or fat to alter his appearance. I gave up on this show after season 3 was over is it worth just turning in for the Finale?
    I feel like they had the opposite problem as Smallville. Tom Welling didn't make a convincing 15 year old in the pilot, but by the end of the series, he looked like Superman. At least Gotham got an actor who played a believable child Bruce Wayne.