Page 192 of 198 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Anyone else think that Waller is Talia?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Havent watched in awhile heard someone say they are bringing bane in? If so I might have to tune back in but I'm curious how old is he gonna be since Bruce is young AF
    It looks like Eduardo is going to become Bane, so he would be about the same age as Jim Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anyone else think that Waller is Talia?
    You mean Walker? Could be, but I doubt it. Not sure why she would have an alias or how she would have risen to that powerful a job in the government. But it's Gotham so it doesn't have to be logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It looks like Eduardo is going to become Bane, so he would be about the same age as Jim Gordon.

You mean Walker? Could be, but I doubt it. Not sure why she would have an alias or how she would have risen to that powerful a job in the government. But it's Gotham so it doesn't have to be logical.
    The League of Shadows is a secret society that's been around for centuries. Securing a government job shouldn't be out of their reach.

Does Eduardos background fit with Banes like did be grow up in a south American prison and all that. Genius level IQ and all they need is make him a venom junkie? Cause I'm ok wihmth Gothams changing of stuff but If they changed everything about Bane I'm good no need to tune back in.

Does Eduardos background fit with Banes like did be grow up in a south American prison and all that. Genius level IQ and all they need is make him a venom junkie? Cause I'm ok wihmth Gothams changing of stuff but If they changed everything about Bane I'm good no need to tune back in.
    Eduardo is Gordon's old army buddy. They did a few tours together with Gordon saving his life in one of their missions. He didn't grow up in a prison but he was abandoned by the government when one of his missions went South. He was saved by a lady named Walker and joined up with her mercenary squad.

I don't know if he has a Genius IQ but the guy isn't an idiot.

Ultimate Member

I'm not fond of how Gotham reinvents the source material, but so what? We get close enough and it is unlikely to change canon

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm not fond of how Gotham reinvents the source material, but so what? We get close enough and it is unlikely to change canon
    There some things from this show I would like to see become canon. The show's version of Zsasz is more enjoyable than his comic counterpart.

BANNED

He's got vague similarities, he has a second in command named Angel Vallelunga which is the name Arkham Origins game gave to Bane's henchman Bird, he was captured and spent time in Pena Duro, he holds his vest like Tom Hardy's Bane, he has strong will as he kept himself alive for hours despite suffering a fatal injury. As for genius level intellect, well no one in Gotham is a genius, even Riddler gets fooled plenty but this Bane is tactical, he leads a group that specializes in coups and assassinations. He'll have Venom in later episodes.

But he pretty much follows orders from a woman named Walker who is suspected of being Nyssa al Ghul, it was a criticism Hardy's Bane faced as well and rather unfairly I might add. His and Talia's relationship clearly was one of love. Gotham Bane legitimately just follows orders so far.

BANNED

Eduardo is Gordon's old army buddy. They did a few tours together with Gordon saving his life in one of their missions. He didn't grow up in a prison but he was abandoned by the government when one of his missions went South. He was saved by a lady named Walker and joined up with her mercenary squad.

He's essentially a mix of King Snake (Bane's father from the comics) and Nolan's Bane.

Ehhhh ok I'm good. Didnt like what Nolan did with Bane for the most part there were some good things but overall. Was hoping for a good Live action Bane but sounds like this is more Bane Adjacent. I'll probkay tune back in at some point give it a chance but I still havent watched last season to see Butch somehow turn into Grundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    He's got vague similarities, he has a second in command named Angel Vallelunga which is the name Arkham Origins game gave to Bane's henchman Bird, he was captured and spent time in Pena Duro, he holds his vest like Tom Hardy's Bane, he has strong will as he kept himself alive for hours despite suffering a fatal injury. As for genius level intellect, well no one in Gotham is a genius, even Riddler gets fooled plenty but this Bane is tactical, he leads a group that specializes in coups and assassinations. He'll have Venom in later episodes.

But he pretty much follows orders from a woman named Walker who is suspected of being Nyssa al Ghul, it was a criticism Hardy's Bane faced as well and rather unfairly I might add. His and Talia's relationship clearly was one of love. Gotham Bane legitimately just follows orders so far.
    Also Jeep Swenson's Bane was just muscle for Poison Ivy in Batman & Robin.

BANNED

That character was an abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    That character was an abomination.
    Pretty much everything in Schumacher's Batman movies was an abomination. Poison Ivy looked like a drag queen. Anything you could criticize Gotham for, it could be worse.

Ehhhh ok I'm good. Didnt like what Nolan did with Bane for the most part there were some good things but overall. Was hoping for a good Live action Bane but sounds like this is more Bane Adjacent. I'll probkay tune back in at some point give it a chance but I still havent watched last season to see Butch somehow turn into Grundy.
    He really hasn't been bane yet he turned into him pretty much at the end of the last episode.

Also Jeep Swenson's Bane was just muscle for Poison Ivy in Batman & Robin.
    Say what you want about BaR but uma Thurman's looks were not the problem.