Page 154 of 198 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I think that was the most violent episode yet.
    I was surprised --------'s head got chopped off. I expected -------- to be the big bad until the finale. And of course the head rolls to Jim's feet. Gotham is one of the few shows that can be so violent and goofy at the same time.

Spectacular Member

The wife and I do a podcast about Gotham. We gave a shout out to this forum in it. Here is a link to this week's entry. http://wp.me/p3vqjs-pH

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    ...Was that a smartphone Penguin gave Jim, or the usual flip phone?
    Flip phone. Part of the anachronism stew the show serves up.

Mighty Member

Welcome back Fish.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Given how stupid everyone on this show has suddenly become, I have to say I'm rooting for the virus.

The promo for next week shows Selina with a whip! Freaking awesome! That was the one thing Nolan dropped the ball on in his otherwise great depiction of Selina in TDKR.

Ultimate Member

I wonder if Leslie will be charged for taking the virus

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

This show would have ended about 2 1/2 seasons ago if anybody ever actually fired a gun instead of standing around and posing with them.

And Shaman Guy... why are you giving cryptic riddles to Bruce with your dying breath? "Seek the head of the demon?" Dude, say "Go find my boss Ra's al Ghul. He's played by the same guy who played Dr. Bashir on Deep Space Nine. Also Prince Doran on Game of Thrones, but the less said about that storyline the better. Delete my browser history. Farewell..."

Spectacular Member

I sorta liked this episode. I see where Batman gets his skills with Alfred. I am not a fan of Gordon, but I feel like in the Court of Owls, he has gotten better, because none of this is his fault. I wish we would get over Jim has a dark side crap. I almost want them to kill Barbara's crew. They are worthless and just eat too much screen time. It was cool seeing Penguin, Ivy and Selina in a room together.

Astonishing Member

Wow. Crazy supervillain Leslie Thompkins.

This show does crazy things to Batman supporting characters that only comic book fans know about. I'm not sure if that's a strength or a weakness for this show.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Wow. Crazy supervillain Leslie Thompkins.

This show does crazy things to Batman supporting characters that only comic book fans know about. I'm not sure if that's a strength or a weakness for this show.
    I would say it's both, at this point.
    Definitely helps keep things interesting, even if it breaks canon a bit too much at times.
    Having a hard time seeing Alfred letting Lee be near Bruce at this point, but if she's cured of the virus before Bruce recovers from his brainwashing, I could see Alfred being desperate enough to say "screw it, she's cured and seems to want to help as a way to make amends for her actions".

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I wonder if Leslie will be charged for taking the virus
    Well, they probably have enough grounds to lock her up given they wasted manpower on trying to find Jim and then she stopped him from deactivating at the bomb, so she's partially culpable in all this.

Though I guess she could end up with a slap on the wrist if Lucius is able to develop a cure and no one in Gotham held liable for their actions under the virus.

And I guess it probably helps that she's got friends on the force and in crime (Carmine).

Ultimate Member

Two unsatisfying deaths in one finale, yay?

The reveal of Butch's "real name"......i didnt see that coming

Mighty Member

Holy Popsicle! How's Nygma going to get out of that "icy" situation?????