Page 108 of 198 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Who is the cute, curly haired lady cop? (What's her character's name?) Has she been in the comics before?

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Who is the cute, curly haired lady cop? (What's her character's name?) Has she been in the comics before?
    Kalorama says her name is similar to one in the comics
    Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Did I hear him call the black female recruit "Josie"? So is she supposed to be Josie Mac (MacDonald) the psychic cop from the pre-52 Batman comics?
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Josephine_M...ld_(New_Earth)

I guess the Gotham Wiki agrees
    http://gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Josie_Mac

She didn't seem quite psychic but she did notice the gun before everyone else in that one fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    When that family holds a grudge, they commit.
    Reminds me of the family after the Shade.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post

The arrival of Penguin's father (Paul Reubens) on the scene later this season may play a big part in that storyline.
    Is this confirmed??? Because Reubens played Penguin's dad in the 1992 movie as well.

That meeting of all the rich, founding, families of Gotham in the past seemed like a proto-Court of Owls of sorts...though the fact that the Galavan's are really the Duma's, and what that name relates to in the comics, is very interesting. Maybe the people they're bringing over are more like Azrael then like a Talon. One of them's probably not going to be Jean-Paul Valley though .

I'm curious if a young Garfield Lynns might witness this Firefly's crime spree and discover a love of fire and be inspired by her suit and modus operandi?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Is this confirmed??? Because Reubens played Penguin's dad in the 1992 movie as well.
    Yeah, Robin Lord Taylor confirmed it an NYCC
    http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/goth...-2-1201615625/
    “He will be showing up very soon,” Taylor teased, before letting his fan enthusiasm out. “Pee-Wee Herman is playing my dad! What the hell? Oh my god!”

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Nice of him to allow Butch a few shots of whiskey before doing the deed, though.
    I almost thought Penguin's scheme was going to involve giving Butch some kind of crazy flu virus and then go cough on the Galavans. Butch didn't seem all that willing to drink. I guess what they did to him wasn't so much hypnotism as it was conditioning. They probably just tortured him so much that it hurts him physically if he doesn't do what Penguin tells him.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    He also played Bat-Mite on Batman The Brave and the Bold. What if he is, in fact, Bat-Mite in disguise?!

It really really, bugs me personally when they cut away from potentially graphic scenes.

Maybe I'm so used to the on-screen violence in Game of Thrones. But is it really too much for FOX to at least show an eye cut out and a hand getting cut off, when they are able to show a rotten decapitated head on-camera?

Also, I've never seen The Walking Dead, but did it ever pull that stunt with hiding gore?
    Last edited by TheLemsterPju; 10-22-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

It's an 8 PM show. They can't show that kind of stuff that early in the evening on a broadcast network. In fact, Gotham really pushes the envelope in the gore and violence department for its timeslot.

Wasn't American Horror Story on an 8 PM timeslot as well? If I recall, I think that was a little more graphic.

EDIT: 9 PM show, nevermind. I guess that explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    Wasn't American Horror Story on an 8 PM timeslot as well? If I recall, I think that was a little more graphic.

EDIT: 9 PM show, nevermind. I guess that explains it.
    And American Horrors story is on FX which is a cable station, not FOX which is broadcast TV (free over the air). Personally I didn't need to see Butch's stump to be affected by the scene.

Speaking of Butch's stump:

A clip from this Monday's episode

(By the way, who is the guy trying not to get hung in the background. A Wayne Enterprises board member?)
    Last edited by TheLemsterPju; 10-24-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Ultimate Member

I'm so lovin' Barnes right now. The anti-Mackie!

BANNED

R.I.P. Firefly

Mighty Member

I liked how Selina and Firefly robbed that human trafficking auction in the beginning of the episode