Page 141 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

So Kristen Kringle is (basically) murdered again. Only in Gotham folks .

And Penguin obviously didn't think that through, since there's no way Nygma is going to rest until he figures out what happened and we know he's smart enough to do it. That being said, Oswald's entire reaction to Edward's relationship and his attempts to undermine it were pretty hilarious, right up until he had her killed (which anyone should've seen coming).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Kristen Kringle is (basically) murdered again. Only in Gotham folks .

And Penguin obviously didn't think that through, since there's no way Nygma is going to rest until he figures out what happened and we know he's smart enough to do it. That being said, Oswald's entire reaction to Edward's relationship and his attempts to undermine it were pretty hilarious, right up until he had her killed (which anyone should've seen coming).
    You'd think he'd try a little harder to fool a former CSI guy

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I'm not sure Isabella (fake Kringle) is dead. I don't think there was anything accidental about her appearance in Ed's life. She seemed less panicked about her impending death by train than I would have expected an innocent librarian to be. I think she's some kind of shapeshifter looking for revenge on Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I'm not sure Isabella (fake Kringle) is dead. I don't think there was anything accidental about her appearance in Ed's life. She seemed less panicked about her impending death by train than I would have expected an innocent librarian to be. I think she's some kind of shapeshifter looking for revenge on Ed.
    A crossdressing Clayface ?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A crossdressing Clayface ?
    There is a female clayface. Lady Clay was her name I believe.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Lady Clayface is married to Preston Payne the 3rd Clayface.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/lady-clayface/4005-26358/

Did Bruce and Alfred even appear in this episode? If not, that is good. This is a show about Gordon, not Bruce Wayne. He can, and should appear, from time to time, but not be the focus.

Sandy Hausler

Aside from the brief scene 2 weeks ago of Bruce making dinner for Selina, they haven't been in the past 3 episodes.

I know Bruce isn't the focus of the show, but every episode I find myself thinking how much cooler it would be if this was a Batman show instead of a Gordon show. Though I still like it well enough the way it is... so far.

They need to devote more time to Jim returning to the GCPD, and it seems like Bruce is taking a bit of a breather, having agreed to back off his investigation of the Court of Owls. That said, I am looking forward to Bruce and Selina finally finding out what happened to Ivy.

So Jim and Lee are back to being professional colleagues. That's tough. I liked Barbara crashing her party.

BANNED

I'm waiting to see what happens to butch

Barnes's superpower was getting 20 shots out of a shotgun without reloading.

I liked him as a villain, though. Pretty creepy in that final scene in Arkham. I hope they go back to him at some point. If he's a canon villain, I can't place him. Seems like there must have been a supervillain with that theme, though.

OK, I think the whole thing with Ivy is weird and kind of dumb. But for some reason, I don't care. I just want to see more Maggie Geha. I think Ivy's powers must work through the TV screen.

Ultimate Member

Honestly, I found Barne's fall underwhelming. Gotham didn't break him, some random meta-virus did.

Mighty Member

I liked him as a villain, though. Pretty creepy in that final scene in Arkham. I hope they go back to him at some point. If he's a canon villain, I can't place him. Seems like there must have been a supervillain with that theme, though.
    I think he's supposed to be an original villain as the Executioner. It would fit the Alice in Wonderland theme, too, since there was an executioner working for the Queen that tried to behead the Mad Hatter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Honestly, I found Barne's fall underwhelming. Gotham didn't break him, some random meta-virus did.
    I wish they hadn't made that virus an instant psycho serum. It would've been cool if they did what Batman: The Telltale Series did and have a drug that removes all inhibitions instead. It would've made Barnes's fall more tragic and made more sense.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    I'm waiting to see what happens to butch
    Yeah,I liked how Nygma figured out that she was murdered.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I liked him as a villain, though. Pretty creepy in that final scene in Arkham. I hope they go back to him at some point. If he's a canon villain, I can't place him.
    I like to think of him as the show's version of Lock-up.