Page 181 of 198 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Hate that I have to pitch this but in the event Gotham doesnt get renewed Why dont we restart the Jerome Cult with : #LongLiveJerome

To show our support of the show along with the Obvious #SaveGotham #RenewGotham etc
    I could get behind that. Jerome was certainly the better twin

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    when will we hear if it gets renewed or not?
    While I'm not sure, I would guess sometime this week.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The show has been renewed for a 5th and final season
    http://deadline.com/2018/05/gotham-r...ro-1202384012/

The final season will focus on completing Bruce's transformation into Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Honestly not sure how much more they can do before Bruce downs the horned cowl. I mean, he could use more intense training as a fighter, sure. But other than that and Jim growing a mustache and needing glasses, not sure how much more they can do in the show.

How old is Bruce supposed to be? My biggest problem with this show is how they are handling turning him into Batman. He doesn't look old enough, and it feels like he hasn't had enough training to become the Bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

I'm still waiting for the part where they say that this is on the level and the Lethal Weapon news is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    How old is Bruce supposed to be? My biggest problem with this show is how they are handling turning him into Batman. He doesn't look old enough, and it feels like he hasn't had enough training to become the Bat.
    David Mazouz is 16-17 right now. Camren Bicondova is 18-19.

Both are still rather young. Unless at the end of the season, there's a big flash forward with a big guy pulling on the horned cowl, its going to be a little weird. Unless David can really bulk up. And goes and learns martial arts from the masters of the world.

I didn't love it all coming down to Bullock playing ennie meenie miney moe (wasn't a Bomb Squad supposed to be with him?), but I did like GCPD applauding him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Honestly not sure how much more they can do before Bruce downs the horned cowl. I mean, he could use more intense training as a fighter, sure. But other than that and Jim growing a mustache and needing glasses, not sure how much more they can do in the show.
    He needs gadgets and an actual Batcave. I'm guessing things in Gotham have to get so bad that Bruce decides to really do the costumed vigilante thing. Maybe he finally gets tired of Gordon always sending him home or trying to keep him safe, he has to disguise himself so he can actually help. I am wondering, though, if in this continuity, they'll strongly imply (if not outright state) that Gordon and/or Selina knows/suspects that Bruce is Batman. Maybe add Lucius to that. Jim may or may not end up getting custody of a certain young redhead...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Isn't he like 16-18? All that stuff with the car and him firing Alfred and then sleeping around, it seems like it was supposed to show Bruce actually becoming an adult now. They may not have him fully suit up in the finale, the last shot might be him completing the costume/thinking up the name, so we don't actually have to see if he has the physicality to pull it off.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I didn't love it all coming down to Bullock playing ennie meenie miney moe (wasn't a Bomb Squad supposed to be with him?), but I did like GCPD applauding him.

He needs gadgets and an actual Batcave. I'm guessing things in Gotham have to get so bad that Bruce decides to really do the costumed vigilante thing. Maybe he finally gets tired of Gordon always sending him home or trying to keep him safe, he has to disguise himself so he can actually help. I am wondering, though, if in this continuity, they'll strongly imply (if not outright state) that Gordon and/or Selina knows/suspects that Bruce is Batman. Maybe add Lucius to that. Jim may or may not end up getting custody of a certain young redhead...
    with how Bruce and Selina know each other and got very close as teenagers, I cannot see Selina not knowing that Bruce is Batman
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Gotham is getting a final season (according to toy news international)
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Fantastic Member

I hope they plan on giving Gotham a full season order as opposed to a 13 episode short season. They have way too much to cover and it will need a full season to get the characters to where they need to be by the end.

This is what I would like to see:

1) Selina starts to become a master thief and fighter

2) Barbara gets redeemed somehow and it ends with her and Jim getting back together. By the end of the season, she and Jim are expecting their first child (a girl who they will name Barbara)

3) The Grayson's arrive in Gotham City and the beginning of the events that lead up to Richard Grayson's parents murder.

4) Bruce gets introduced to his cousin Kate

5) Oswald finally gains complete control over the criminal underworld.

6) Tabitha gets killed somehow and as a result Butch loses the last shed of humanity he has and becomes Solomon Grundy.

7) Gordon finally removes all the corruption from the GCPD and it becomes a formidable force for good in the city

Astonishing Member

I am now curious if Fox were to let Gotham end if the CW might be interested in picking it up. I only suggest because CW is the now the defacto home of DCTV and I enjoy Gotham more than any of CW's DCTV shows and it seems to be generating more buzz than Supergirl (which I didn't watch after the first season) Legends (which lost my attention two years ago) Flash (which I put down this year) and Arrow (which I finally caught up with on my DVR). I often harp on Gotham being the home of the most beautiful cast of female characters since BTVS. It is hard to imagine a universe where Gotham ends but the CW shows survive.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I am now curious if Fox were to let Gotham end if the CW might be interested in picking it up. I only suggest because CW is the now the defacto home of DCTV and I enjoy Gotham more than any of CW's DCTV shows and it seems to be generating more buzz than Supergirl (which I didn't watch after the first season) Legends (which lost my attention two years ago) Flash (which I put down this year) and Arrow (which I finally caught up with on my DVR). I often harp on Gotham being the home of the most beautiful cast of female characters since BTVS. It is hard to imagine a universe where Gotham ends but the CW shows survive.
    I'm surprised DC isn't bringing it over to their streaming service.

Maybe once Gotham ends they will be able to use Batman characters in the flarrow verse
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Does CW have room for anymore DC shows?