Page 195 of 198 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198 LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Barbara and Lee FPS scene was too much fun.
    Note to Hugo Strange, don't give a tied up prisoner super strength.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It looks like I was kinda right about who Walker really was. I expected her to be Talia but Nyssa is fine with me. I hope she kills Barbara and takes the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seeing that the show's best ship got hitched I'm gonna hoping that the Gordon's kid isn't Barbara but James Gordon Jr. Gives him a reason to grow up a psycho.
    It's a girl. Pass out the cigars in the pink wrappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Saw that trailer and yea that ain't gonna get me to tune back in. That's like 5% Bane
    Kind of skinny for Bane, considering in the comic books he's built like The Incredible Hulk and even previous live action versions he was jacked.

It looks like I was kinda right about who Walker really was. I expected her to be Talia but Nyssa is fine with me. I hope she kills Barbara and takes the kid.
    I want to see Selina go full on Catwoman and shoot Bane.

FYI...

The show starts the final run of two episodes this evening. I am under the impression that it will be Two Weeks In A Row/Final Two Episodes In A Row.

I liked that it ended with Bruce leaving to train for the next 10 years. Just wouldn't have seemed right if some skinny kid were to all of a sudden be Batman. Saw the bat ears in the teaser. I wonder how much Batman we will get.
    Will they just do a Smallville with Batman only showing up in the final minutes or will we actually get Batman doing stuff for a lot of the episode. Nice that we have a Commissioner Gordon, sans mustache and glasses so far.
    And our first look at future Batgirl, Barbara Lee Gordon.

The way Bruce left town without saying goodbye to Selina was truly the birth of "Bat-dick." I guess that's why he's always a withholding ass to his allies - he doesn't trust that they'll be around because of his parents. (he fled right after Selina said she'd always be there for him - way to go, Brucie )

Bruce did Selina dirty. Definitely the wrong way to go about it with all they been through together.

I take it Penguin losing an eye is a substitute for his trademark monocle.

Bruce did Selina dirty. Definitely the wrong way to go about it with all they been through together.

I take it Penguin losing an eye is a substitute for his trademark monocle.
    I get the feeling that they made that specific move to create a reasonable scenario where the Selina we knew up to that point might wind up a criminal.

Mighty Member

I liked how Riddler and Penguin both had knives to stab each other during that hug.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I get the feeling that they made that specific move to create a reasonable scenario where the Selina we knew up to that point might wind up a criminal.
    Selina is already a criminal. At this point she's already Catwoman. All she needs now is the cat motif.

Incredible Member

Cheesy at times (the remaining citizens coming to protect Gordon, Bullock and Thompson) but I liked the episode.

I think it would have been better to show the last two episodes back-to-back instead of over consecutive weeks. Since the last episode is supposed to take place 10 years in the future over the previous it's probably going to feel like a completely different show losing the momentum from the previous.

Same with Orville considering how its last two episodes are also closely connected.

Wow, Barbara survived. Color me surprised. I thought she was going to die saving Jim and/or the baby from Nyssa, and then Jim decides to name their daughter after her. But then she names her daughter after herself and Lee. Nice moment. Gordon gets his promotion!

Bruce needed a clean slate before he left. No Wayne Manor. No Wayne Enterprises. Not even an Alfred. He gets some bat inspiration from Lucius' device. It was a cool moment, but I sort of wanted it to be bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I liked that it ended with Bruce leaving to train for the next 10 years. Just wouldn't have seemed right if some skinny kid were to all of a sudden be Batman.
    I kind of agree, but we finally run into the problem of Gotham being a "Rise of the Villains" kind of thing. No Man's Land happened, and Gordon and the GCPD were able to fight and take back the city. Yes, Ed and Penguin renewed their purpose and seem more dangerous than ever, but we've already had intense organized crime and then the genuine super villains with unique powers and abilities. Ivy, Freeze, Firefly, Scarecrow, even Ra's Al Ghul and Jerome and Jeremiah. Why is it going to be an additional 10 years before Bruce becomes Batman? Why would he need to come back and save the city later if the cops have done such a great job of keeping crime at bay this whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I liked how Riddler and Penguin both had knives to stab each other during that hug.
    I liked that too. I liked everything about that scene. They have been through too much to actually go through another betrayal, seems like.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    . Why is it going to be an additional 10 years before Bruce becomes Batman? Why would he need to come back and save the city later if the cops have done such a great job of keeping crime at bay this whole time?
    Bruce needs those 10 years to learn all that he can to be the hero that Gotham needs and the city could be facing a new threat that the GCPD can't cope with on their own. Nyssa needs time to rebuild the organization and the League of Assassins and little sister Talia could want a shot to take on Gordon and Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Bruce needs those 10 years to learn all that he can to be the hero that Gotham needs and the city could be facing a new threat that the GCPD can't cope with on their own. Nyssa needs time to rebuild the organization and the League of Assassins and little sister Talia could want a shot to take on Gordon and Gotham.
    My theory was, which kind of got shot when Barbara didn't die, was that Talia would pop up and take out Nyssa. Obviously that didn't happen.

BANNED

So............. which criminals or villains this Batman will face in the future to come?