Page 196 of 198 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198 LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    So............. which criminals or villains this Batman will face in the future to come?
    Think about the show up until now. If you guessed, you'd probably hit a roughly "80%" correct guess.

So............. which criminals or villains this Batman will face in the future to come?
    All the ones that haven't died. Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange, are some I can recall that are still alive.

Fantastic Member

Interesting. New actress for Selina it looks like.

While it could be for the age...I wonder if it is something else. Selina's actress and Bruce have seemed really awkward on the show together in the past season or two and you notice they only showed one kiss, but not the final one.

Also, Ed made minimum wage at GCPD? That's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Bruce needs those 10 years to learn all that he can to be the hero that Gotham needs and the city could be facing a new threat that the GCPD can't cope with on their own. Nyssa needs time to rebuild the organization and the League of Assassins and little sister Talia could want a shot to take on Gordon and Gotham.
    That's what Bruce needs to become Batman, but I'm wondering why he'd need to do that. Gordon flushed out the corruption in the police department and has taken on lots of unusual criminals. Bruce trusts him. Hopefully we will see a new threat the cops can't handle in the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    All the ones that haven't died. Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange, are some I can recall that are still alive.
    I wonder if they'll bring back Harvey Dent? He's the only major one they've introduced but haven't actually given a villain origin to.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Interesting. New actress for Selina it looks like.

While it could be for the age...I wonder if it is something else. Selina's actress and Bruce have seemed really awkward on the show together in the past season or two and you notice they only showed one kiss, but not the final one.
    I think that the actress that played current Selina has said that she's not in the finale so that they can have an older actress due to the time skip and all...

Incredible Member

Kiteman, Manbat, Reaper, Deathstroke, Copperhead, Mirage

^um, Two face?

Ive enjoyed this series for what it was, a very camp AU take on Batman, but I thought it was really crappy how they screwed over Harvey Dent /Two Face, basically dumping him and giving his whole gimmick to Riddler. I'm not even expecting him to show up in this last episode.

At least they made up for that for me with their fantastic takes on Penguin and Riddler(despite the Dent ripping off) , they were the highlights for me as far as villains. Really liked their Selina and the actor who played the proto- Jokers was damn good. too.
    Last edited by jawbreaker; 04-24-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    ^um, Two face?

Ive enjoyed this series for what it was, a very camp AU take on Batman, but I thought it was really crappy how they screwed over Harvey Dent /Two Face, basically dumping him and giving his whole gimmick to Riddler. I'm not even expecting him to show up in this last episode.

At least they made up for that for me with their fantastic takes on Penguin and Riddler(despite the Dent ripping off) , they were the highlights for me as far as villains. Really liked their Selina and the actor who played the proto- Jokers was damn good. too.
    I'm glad the show dumped Harvey. I didn't like that he wasn't Bruce's age.

Mighty Member

Awesome series finale. That was a frightening looking Joker.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Awesome series finale. That was a frightening looking Joker.
    Agreed. Bravo!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Fantastic Member

Glad people enjoyed but to me...that sucked.

Not enough David Maximus as Batman

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Glad people enjoyed but to me...that sucked.

Not enough David Maximus as Batman
    It did seem rather boring for a series finale. Not much really happened. At least on Grimm everybody died in horrific ways, even though they didn't. Just seemed like it could have been
    a random episode from any season. Yes, they could have at least had Bruce show up in costume taking down proto-Joker.

Ultimate Member

I'm kinda glad Camren Bicondova stepped aside for the finale, though I hope she did so willingly and for genuine artistic reasons. Frankly, Selina's change was the only one I really bought.

Though that said, I am glad David Mazouz got to wear the Batsuit, on screen. His bruce wayne isn't the best, IMO, but all the same, he's earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    .... He gets some bat inspiration from Lucius' device. It was a cool moment, but I sort of wanted it to be bigger....
    I was really really hoping Selina was going to call him "batboy."

BANNED

I loved this show, but it kinda went out with a whimper. They should have went all out in a two hour finally. I wanted to see how became Batman. This was a sorry ending to a great show.