Page 79 of 198 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    One thing though- IVY SNEAKS INTO THE HOSPITAL NEARLY EVERY OTHER DAY TO STEAL FOOD FROM PATIENTS?!!! That's got to be one of the most messed up things to be said on the show so far.
    You're referring to the fact that a young child has to sneak into a hospital and steal food so as not to starve, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Penguin is getting pretty hardcore. I wish he'd used an umbrella gun to cap the old lady.

What is the deal with his hair, though?
    I was thinking the same thing...it was distracting. His head just comes to a point now. Miriam may've mistaken him for a starling (city) and killed him! I like Gordon owing him a favor, but man, that ending with killing the couple was shocking and a good reminder of who Penguin is. I was wondering why one didn't just take the ticket while the other walked/hitchhiked or something. Resorting to murder so quickly...well, I'm not surprised they were involved with Loeb and Falcone in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    The popular theory is that Butch was lobotomized. If you go back to the scene with him at the bar, you can clearly see an L shaped scar on his forehead.
    Whoo. Well, they're lucky Butch still retained his intelligence and knowhow in operating in the world of organized crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    liked how Bruce ordered Alfred back into the bed. At times, I think, you'd root for, or not, the person getting out of their hospital bed, and want them to push on, and keep going, success or not.
    That was a cool moment. The way Alfred strained, I was like "Get back in bed, you lunatic! You're all Bruce has!"

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Yeah, the girl made him feel bold enough to set up a guy so he wouldn't get transferred away from her but didn't really cause it. He's a little odd and he's bullied at work. Hopefully one says to him "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" cause then all Hell breaks loose
    When Leslie was hired, I wanted Nygma to say "If the planet were equitable, I'd still have my old job".

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    i also feel bad for Edward in this episode. there he was finally gonna get the girl and all of a sudden some hotshot cop took his chance. i wonder if this will be the part where Edward tortures him to force him to not be with what's her name.
    I doubt he was going to get the girl. Sure, Miss Kringle appreciates him a little more, but last time he barely got out two words trying to ask her out when she stopped him and fled the room.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    You're referring to the fact that a young child has to sneak into a hospital and steal food so as not to starve, right?
    No, she doesn't have to do that at all since she and Selina are staying with Barbara now yet apparently she's still doing it. I was referring to it being a deeply demented idea for someone to have in the first place, even when Ivy was on the streets. Lots of homeless are hungry but they don't sneak into hospitals and steal food from sick people. I was also partly referring to how she could do it repeatedly "a few times a week" without anyone ever noticing her. It's just probably the wackiest thing so far about Ivy, who continues to take crazy to interesting heights.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    It's just probably the wackiest thing so far about Ivy, who continues to take crazy to interesting heights.
    They are very creative aren't they?

They are very creative aren't they?
    Quick question for you and all:

Favourite child in this so far?

Bruce/Batman?

Selina/Catwoman?

Ivy/Poison Ivy?

Jonathan/Scarecrow?

Jerome/Joker(?)?

Tommy(Hush)?

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Bruce/Batman?

Selina/Catwoman?

Ivy/Poison Ivy?

Jonathan/Scarecrow?

Jerome/Joker(?)?

Tommy(Hush)?
    Boy that's a good one. Jerome made an impact for sure and this is Bruce's town and I like his actor a lot too but maybe I'm a little partial to Catwoman/Selena.

Or it's a Bruce/Selena tie.

Boy that's a good one. Jerome made an impact for sure and this is Bruce's town and I like his actor a lot too but maybe I'm a little partial to Catwoman/Selena.

Or it's a Bruce/Selena tie.
    Thanks, appreciate that.

Yeah, was betting it'd be between Bruce and Selina, when it comes to Gotham. Most fleshed out, while Jonathan had two episodes, Ivy a few, Jerome and Tommy one each.

Thanks for that reply, Pretender, just thought it'd be an interesting question to ask.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I'm going with Selina.

So Jada Pinkett Smith is out after this season. I guess the only question is, how will Penguin kill her in the season finale? Please let it be with a trick umbrella.

I'm going with Selina.

So Jada Pinkett Smith is out after this season. I guess the only question is, how will Penguin kill her in the season finale? Please let it be with a trick umbrella.
    Choking her with a fish?

I don't know if that's for certain, or confirmed. I just read, here, that the actor was hinting Fish wouldn't be back, we just don't know for certain, as yet.

Any reason for Selina?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Choking her with a fish?

I don't know if that's for certain, or confirmed. I just read, here, that the actor was hinting Fish wouldn't be back, we just don't know for certain, as yet.

Any reason for Selina?
    “We’re done, I did my year and I had a good time" seems pretty definite.

Catwoman has always been one of my favorite characters, and I like the take they're doing on the show. That said, I think they are under-using her. They hired Camren Bicondova because of her dance ability, but we've seen hardly any action from the character... she's either skulking around or just lounging, or else getting caught.

Bruce is good, too... you can definitely see the same attitudes taking shape in him that are seen in the older Bruce Wayne.

“We’re done, I did my year and I had a good time" seems pretty definite.

Catwoman has always been one of my favorite characters, and I like the take they're doing on the show. That said, I think they are under-using her. They hired Camren Bicondova because of her dance ability, but we've seen hardly any action from the character... she's either skulking around or just lounging, or else getting caught.

Bruce is good, too... you can definitely see the same attitudes taking shape in him that are seen in the older Bruce Wayne.
    I can definitely see that a lot with Bruce, too.

Ah, didn't read that, just the headline etc, not article.

Maybe, but, if she's not dead when Season One ends, who knows...?

Ah, least there was LoveCraft for stuff like that, and especially opening of the Pilot.

Sure other occasions too, but there's some, for what you're wantin'.

It's interesting that Jada would speak so candidly about leaving. An actor confirming their exit implies potential story spoilers. I didn't watch any footage, but it seems almost flippant.

BANNED

There is a whole lot of latitude to what they do with Fish at the end of the season, even if we don't see her again for a while. Nothing is spoiled by Jada saying that she isn't coming back. And maybe Jada is negotiating in the media. It wouldn't be the first time an actor did that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    That was a cool moment. The way Alfred strained, I was like "Get back in bed, you lunatic! You're all Bruce has!"
    nothing sadder then a lion with a thorn in it's paw.

Mighty Member

Lucius Fox is gonna be on the 21st episode.

Another key character from the DC Batman universe is heading to Gotham. Chris Chalk (12 Years A Slave) has been cast as Lucius Fox in the Fox drama series. He will appear in the penultimate episode 21 of the current first season with an option to return in Season 2.
    Source