Page 92 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Sooo...how about that crazy Barbara? While I'm happy they stuck with her being a trainwreck, this certainly makes the prospects for Jim's future namesake offspring...interesting. Also, I find it strange how the final "cliffhanger" scene in the season finale...was shown in the previews for the episode.

so Barbara is a murderer? What the hell? Bizarre.
    Now Selina is a full blown gangster following Mooney? That's awfully horrible.
    So Falcone gets to retire like a "good" gangster? Ethically abominable.
    Ed Nygma keeps losing it, I guess he's finally cracked for good. We'll see if he continues to work for the M.E.'s office.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so Barbara is a murderer? What the hell? Bizarre.
    She isn't a murderer. The Ogre killed her parents. In the last episode, he pulls out a knife and lunges towards them as they scream and Barbara stares blankly. Barbara is just now traumatized and delusional, thinking she herself is responsible for killing them. Of course, that doesn't change the fact she just attempted to murder Leslie Thompkins... (although since she's currently insane, it technically gives her on out).

BANNED

My gid the finale kinda sucked.

-was Maronie really asking for the bullet in his head? He kept messing around with fish and he just died instantly like that? The death was just so predictable and its sad that it had to come from Patista from Dexter.

-there is really no hope for Barbara anymore. So she might've killed her parents out of freedom and attempted to kill Leslie. In starting to think either they are trying way too hard to fully fleshed out Barbara or they just made a mistake abd say f it lets make her crazy. I really need to understand why batgirl was named after her mother. Is it out of synpathy?

- so now we're suppose to sympathize with Maronie. Yeah I think I sensed some traits of kingpin. I was expecting Batman to beat the trap out of him for what Gotham has become but now I have to feel sorry for the guy when batman punched his face.

- so fish just comes back with a new group and a new look along with Selina Kyle after being tirtured in an island by the dollmaker, captured Gordan, Harvey, Falcone, and Penguin, got Butch back, Killed Maronie.....just to have her entire gang wiped out and get nearly killed by the penguin again? *sigh*

-so all this time it was Thomas Wayne that made the batcave? This version made the batcave?...................... Where's my drink)

Astonishing Member

A bat cave that plays dramatic music when it opens. Very incognito...

That was ...interesting... Barbara has gone full on crazy ex. I still don't feel bad for Falcons, even though I guess I'm supposed too... At least Fish isn't 'dead', I enjoy her scenery chewing and hope she comes back eventually.

good finale to a super good show i hope Barbara turns into the new Ogre.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    She isn't a murderer. The Ogre killed her parents. In the last episode, he pulls out a knife and lunges towards them as they scream and Barbara stares blankly. Barbara is just now traumatized and delusional, thinking she herself is responsible for killing them
    how do you know? for all we know the Ogre just wounded them and let Barbara finish the job.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    good finale to a super good show i hope Barbara turns into the new Ogre.
    Why So Serious?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Why So Serious?
    for sure at the start of the show she was so boring shes way more interesting as a psycho killer.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    how do you know? for all we know the Ogre just wounded them and let Barbara finish the job.
    To be honest, I'm just basing it on the fact that Barbara is supposed to be Batgirl's mother and that Jim wouldn't have a child with a psycho murderer. Of course, the writers could throw a curveball and she could turn out not to be the mom in this TV continuity, but so far, the show's been following a predictable path for the most part since they're beholden to Batman lore.

To be honest, I'm just basing it on the fact that Barbara is supposed to be Batgirl's mother and that Jim wouldn't have a child with a psycho murderer. Of course, the writers could throw a curveball and she could turn out not to be the mom in this TV continuity, but so far, the show's been following a predictable path for the most part since they're beholden to Batman lore.
    Huh?

Incredible Member

She isn't a murderer. The Ogre killed her parents. In the last episode, he pulls out a knife and lunges towards them as they scream and Barbara stares blankly. Barbara is just now traumatized and delusional, thinking she herself is responsible for killing them. Of course, that doesn't change the fact she just attempted to murder Leslie Thompkins... (although since she's currently insane, it technically gives her on out).
    ... yeah no, the chick is cracked, whether she knifed her parents directly (I'm pretty sure she did as that was a stipulation of surviving the ogre) or he did it in her stead, she is batsh*t crazy now. I want her put down like a rabid dog.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Yeah, we never saw what happened. She may have stabbed them too but if it was after Ogre did then it's not really the deathblow.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    A bat cave that plays dramatic music when it opens. Very incognito...
    Well something has to cover up the sound of it opening

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    At least Fish isn't 'dead', I enjoy her scenery chewing and hope she comes back eventually.
    Yeah I really enjoy her. I know she's polarizing but I dig her. as she channels Eartha Kitt I liked that they put Selena with her but I wish we got more interaction between them.

since they're beholden to Batman lore.
    Well, which lore are they beholden too? Fran Miller wrote out Barbara as Gordon's daughter so for a while she was his niece whom he took in. There's also continuity where they have a son first. You just never know. Unreliable narrator. Mind you she could have done it, he had manipulated her for some time but that could be Gotham's twist.

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    What was Selena doing with fish? I missed that.
    Fish just showed up at the beginning and then it jumped "two weeks later" so we all missed it

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    Isn't it a conflict of interest for a therapist to treat her boyfriends ex-girlfriend? Finally they made Barbara entertaining. Is penguin king of the underworld because everyone else is dead or retired?
    Yes, yes and yes. LOL I think Leslie agreed because she didn't know Barbara knew and she figured somebody needed to treat her and Barbara wouldn't go to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    Wow.....That. Was.....Horrid. Beyond cartoonish to the point where it was hard to watch.
    I think you summed up the show pretty well there.

I'm pretty sure that was Peter Scolari in drag riding the elevator with Gordon, Bullock and Falconi.