Page 94 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2958

Thread: Gotham TV Show

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Maybe Dollmaker comes more into play next season? He was mentioned in the beginning of the series. I kind of wonder if Fish going out of town was a product of them only originally ordering 16 episodes and then expanding to 22.
    Maybe. (And I think it would have been better left at 16.)

But the Fish/Dollmaker arc seemed like a completely different show. Now Jada (and therefore Fish) is off the show, so we won't know at least until she gets around to returning as a guest star at some point.

Anyone notice if the people with Fish in the warehouse were her fellow escapees from Dollmaker island?

RIP Maroni...I'll miss him. Although Gordon was right, he's too much of a hothead, there's no way he could've brought Gotham back under control. Still, he was a lot of fun to watch.

Won't miss Fish so much, but I expected her to die anyway. At least she got a grand moment where it looked like she was on top. I love her going down the line saying who she will kill and why and then saying she's cool with Bullock. Also liked Selina not helping Gordon because she's right, they aren't really friends, she just kind of knows him. Didn't like that moment with Falcone and Gordon's father's knife. Gordon should've just dragged his butt to jail. Or at least used him to take down Loeb.

Barbara...wow. I was never a fan of the character, but I do like how unpredictable all of this was.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    Also, I find it strange how the final "cliffhanger" scene in the season finale...was shown in the previews for the episode.
    That was annoying. Ugh, I thought if they put it in the trailer, there would be more to the reveal. At least we heard the flutter of a bat's wings.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    A conclusion to the Penguin vs. Fish storyline (at least for now). BTW, did anyone think Butch or someone else would push Penguin over the ledge when he was having his "I'm the king of the world" moment?
    I did. I was shocked Butch shot both Fish and Penguin. After that, I was wondering if he was going to do something more to Penguin after he dropped Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Not a fan of turning Riddler into an uncontrolled schizophrenic. How the hell is he going to be a criminal mastermind under those conditions?
    By getting it under control, probably. I'm sure leaving riddles will be some sort of coping mechanism when he's committing all these crimes, but it's not going to be something he'll ever be able to get rid of. That was an intense scene, all those voices in his head. I was wondering if Miss Kringle would like him and respect him more if she knew he killed her boyfriend because of how he treated her.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I was wondering if Miss Kringle would like him and respect him more if she knew he killed her boyfriend because of how he treated her.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Miss Kringle become Riddler's girlfriend/henchwoman. I mean, that name... she's like a character straight out of the 60's Batman series.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Kringle has a knack with getting together with the worst men possible. Hooking up with Riddler would actually be a step up.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"I am Zaardon!"
    Last edited by Enigmatic Undead; 09-21-2015 at 05:15 PM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

This a very, very dumb show and I absolutely love it.

Still not seeing anything to convince me that Barbara isn't on track to be this show's Harley Quinn.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Still not seeing anything to convince me that Barbara isn't on track to be this show's Harley Quinn.
    I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum here:

As soon as I saw her glance at Jerome in prison, that scene just spelled "Harley" to me.. Surprised the man who broke the villains out of jail didn't kill Barbara. Figured he'd kill both lovers.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 09-21-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Overall a solid premire for the second season, looking foraward to seeing more of the Joker, er I mean Jerome.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

That's what I meant by my slightly convoluted sentence. I think Barbara is going to be Harley Quinn.

Video-game Harley though, not wacky Nu52 comic book Harley.

Mighty Member

I liked how Selina is working for Cobblepot.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I liked how Selina is working for Cobblepot.
    I'm a little puzzled though what abilities she's shown yet, that would qualify her to suddenly be a member of Penguin's inner circle. In season 1 it seemed like she got caught more often than not.

That decapitated head part was actually kinda chilling.

But yeah, glad to see they are having fun with these cheesy moments instead of having them be unintentionally cheesy. (ex. Jeffery Combs' CG snitch-up.)

Also Barbara has nice legs. ^^
    Last edited by TheLemsterPju; 09-21-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    Also Barbara has nice legs. ^^
    I think that's actually listed on her official TV Tropes page.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Jessica Lucas is lookin pretty good as Tigress.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison