Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Norwood View Post
    Robin nodded along with Kyle, though there was a small frown on his face, "First off, let's not discuss my... wife at the moment. I would prefer not to think of her right now. Secondly... I think I'll go with Zero then," with a quick click, Robin's vote had changed to Zero.
    Kyle shrugged a little. Like he cared about your feelings on the matter. "Very well. I'm changing my vote to Zero as well."
    Last edited by Atomyk; 04-05-2015 at 05:37 PM.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

N thought for a moment. This was going to be difficult. None of the murders could have been done with fists or fighting, meaning that Tyson and the Captain probably aren't the Traitors... Picking both Robin and Tharja to be Traitors would be too obvious... Hyde and Eco are unarmed. So that leaves Sonic or Zero... Zoroark's voice echoed. Look at the robot man. His weapons. His armour. It has to be him. And if it isn't... And if it isn't, it's the Hedgehog. Alright. I've made my decision. Zoroark says that we will vote for Zero.
    (OOC: Vote for Zero)

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    Bayonetta saw the fireball fast approaching. To an Umbran witch, it was moving at a... reasonably pace.

"Allow me to break up this little campfire", she said, as she quickly pulled one of her Love is Blue set of guns, and fired several rounds to dissolve the fireball harmlessly.

Her defensive reaction would free Bobbery to attack.
    Bobbery wasted no time in letting loose with a powerful Bombolast attack. This attack, directed at the beast and its two heads, created a huge explosion. Bobbery himself was thrown back by the force of it and landed next to Tetra.

Tetra readied a bow and arrow, to fire at the beast. She hoped Bobbery's attack had taken a lot out of the creature. But she knew from experience that one or two blows was never enough to finish a beast of this size.

"We all must work together to finish this!" Tetra called out. "Hold nothing back!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra and Bobbery View Post
    Bobbery wasted no time in letting loose with a powerful Bombolast attack. This attack, directed at the beast and its two heads, created a huge explosion. Bobbery himself was thrown back by the force of it and landed next to Tetra.

Tetra readied a bow and arrow, to fire at the beast. She hoped Bobbery's attack had taken a lot out of the creature. But she knew from experience that one or two blows was never enough to finish a beast of this size.

"We all must work together to finish this!" Tetra called out. "Hold nothing back!"
    "Argedco!" Bayonetta chanted out, as she summed an infernal demon to chew up and swallow the rest of the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Goombella View Post
    Goombella chatted for a while with a few of the Toads, including one of the shopkeepers. "Yeah, your cousin is totally doing okay over on Keelhaul Key. I'll tell Thriff T. you said hello next time I'm in the neighborhood, okay?"

After purchasing some more Fire Flowers, healing Mushrooms, and Dizzy Dials, Goombella then turned back to the players. "Okay, we're getting closer to the thing the radar is pointing at. I think we'd better finish any purchases and get moving, y'know?"
    As she said that the radar began to beep even harder. Raising it up it seemed to be pointing towards a nearby fruit-stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    "Argedco!" Bayonetta chanted out, as she summed an infernal demon to chew up and swallow the rest of the beast.
    The combined assault was enough to defeat the beast leaving it laying motionless on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    As she said that the radar began to beep even harder. Raising it up it seemed to be pointing towards a nearby fruit-stand.
    Goombella jumped in surprise. "Well, I guess having it be at the statue would have been totally predictable, y'know?"

"So let's take a look at that fruit stand." Goombella then moved forward to investigate the fruit stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post

"Well done, Bayonetta! Your pet demon has a hearty appetite," remarked Lucina. "I hope it will not try to eat any of us. By the way, I apologize for my earlier suspicions of you--but only once. Any further strife between us will be your choice, not mine."
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    "Well done, Bayonetta! Your pet demon has a hearty appetite," remarked Lucina. "I hope it will not try to eat any of us. By the way, I apologize for my earlier suspicions of you--but only once. Any further strife between us will be your choice, not mine."
    Admiral Bobbery approached Lucina. "Ah, glad to see you appear to be doing much better than the last time we saw you."

Tetra nodded. "At least the one we think might have done it isn't here. I don't know what we're supposed to be doing here or what we're supposed to find, but maybe we can find someone who will tell us what we're supposed to do in this world."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina View Post
    "Well, one is all that is really needed, my dear," Bayonetta replied, "and, don't take my harshness too seriously. After all, right now you look much better through my glasses then the rest of that witch-hunting, or voting, mob." She smiled. "So, thank you dear."

"And," she added, "don't worry, my pets are well behaved." Though she conveniently concealed one significant act of misbehavior, that led to Jeanne's soul taken to Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra and Bobbery View Post
    Admiral Bobbery approached Lucina. "Ah, glad to see you appear to be doing much better than the last time we saw you."

Tetra nodded. "At least the one we think might have done it isn't here. I don't know what we're supposed to be doing here or what we're supposed to find, but maybe we can find someone who will tell us what we're supposed to do in this world."

"Let's march forward, towards whatever that gate was meant to protect, shall we?" Bayonetta led the way, though keeping a pace comfortable with the rest of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Goombella jumped in surprise. "Well, I guess having it be at the statue would have been totally predictable, y'know?"

"So let's take a look at that fruit stand." Goombella then moved forward to investigate the fruit stand.
    Kyle fell in behind her, idly looking over the stand. "I swear, if the gem we're looking for is being sold as fruit..."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    "Well, one is all that is really needed, my dear," Bayonetta replied, "and, don't take my harshness too seriously. After all, right now you look much better through my glasses then the rest of that witch-hunting, or voting, mob." She smiled. "So, thank you dear."
    Lucina raised her eyebrows. "Do your glasses then have magical properties--beyond improving your eyesight?"
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Kyle fell in behind her, idly looking over the stand. "I swear, if the gem we're looking for is being sold as fruit..."
    They'd be interrupted by the stand owner.

"HELLO!"

"You want some fruit? I've got these tasty melons over here! Ain't gonna see tastier or juicer melons let me tell ya that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina View Post
    Lucina raised her eyebrows. "Do your glasses then have magical properties--beyond improving your eyesight?"
    As they could continue on they'd hear a low hissing sound echoing around them. Was there something else ready to attack them?

They'd be interrupted by the stand owner.

"HELLO!"

"You want some fruit? I've got these tasty melons over here! Ain't gonna see tastier or juicer melons let me tell ya that!"
    "... Not exactly."

What are these guys, anyway? They don't even have the correct proportions to be children.

Repressing a sigh, Kyle gestured to the various fruit. "We're, uh, not looking for anything specific. A wide selection of fruit would be best."

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    "... Not exactly."

What are these guys, anyway? They don't even have the correct proportions to be children.

Repressing a sigh, Kyle gestured to the various fruit. "We're, uh, not looking for anything specific. A wide selection of fruit would be best."
    As he talked the Toad would start showing off his wares. "Sorry pal! It's melon season. These are directly flown from Yoshi's Island. We got your green ones, blue ones and red ones! I don't need to tell ya how good Yoshi's Island melons are. They're dinotastic!"

Noting the detective's confusion, Goombella turned to Hyde.

"These people are the Toads. They're called that not because they look like amphibians or anything, but because of the toadstool-like things on their heads. They're, like, one of the most prominent races in the Mushroom Kingdom. You can find them, like, just about anywhere, but you're sure to see lots of them in places like Toad Town or the place we're in now, Toad Harbor."

As he talked the Toad would start showing off his wares. "Sorry pal! It's melon season. These are directly flown from Yoshi's Island. We got your green ones, blue ones and red ones! I don't need to tell ya how good Yoshi's Island melons are. They're dinotastic!"
    Goombella then spoke to the Toad. "Hmm. Just wondering. How long ago was it that you got this latest shipment of melons? I'm, like, really curious because I've got this feeling it might be totally important."

Goombella had a hunch. If her hunch was correct, she wondered what the best approach would be to finding what they were looking for. She took another look at the radar, to see if they were indeed practically right in front of it.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 02-20-2016 at 02:25 PM.