Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    In the air, Bayonetta dodged the dragon's attacks, and went in close to deliver some punishment!

"Too late!" she said as she eluded its mouth, and went in close to use her physical strength to wear down the dragon.
    Kraid thought to himself how crazy can this woman be to try and get into a physical brawl with him. And then the punch connected causing Kraid's head to snap back from the force and causing him to stagger backwards. Getting his bearing back Kraid would roar before swiping with his claws towards Bayonetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "You're going down!" Mike Tyson went into Heavyweight Title fight mode, unleashing a flurry of body blows and uppercuts while Waluigi was distracted by the noise.
    The punches would connect causing to spin around before falling into the snow.

6-

Waluigi would stagger back up. "G-good thing I came prepared!" He'd remove his hat and pull a fire flower from it.

As he touched it Waluigi would change color and grasping unto a fire ball.

"Waluigi is fired up!" He'd start tossing a number of fireballs towards Tyson in an attempt to defeat him.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 04-15-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    The punches would connect causing to spin around before falling into the snow.

6-

Waluigi would stagger back up. "G-good thing I came prepared!" He'd remove his hat and pull a fire flower from it.

As he touched it Waluigi would change color and grasping unto a fire ball.

"Waluigi is fired up!" He'd start tossing a number of fireballs towards Tyson in an attempt to defeat him.
    "What?!" Mike Tyson yelled out as fireballs were being tossed. He dove into the snow to avoid them. "I'm laying down like Bruce Seldon! Or Michael Spinks! Someone else is gonna haf ta be the Champ now!"

After wearing the dragon Kraid down with her punches and kicks, and evading more attacks, Bayonetta gathered enough Witch energy to summon one of her friends from Inferno:

"I'll let a good friend take care of this nuisance", she said, as Madama Butterfly appeared, and moved to strike down the dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    After wearing the dragon Kraid down with her punches and kicks, and evading more attacks, Bayonetta gathered enough Witch energy to summon one of her friends from Inferno:

"I'll let a good friend take care of this nuisance", she said, as Madama Butterfly appeared, and moved to strike down the dragon.
    Kraid would not falter and went in close to fight against Madame Butterfly. A tug of war started between them with either side trying to get the upper hand. That upper hand was achieved by Butterfly giving Kraid a swift kick in its nether regions.

And it went all downhill from there.

A flurry of punches and kicks followed until finally she grabbed unto the tail of Kraid and gave him a literal giant swing before letting go and sending him flying to parts unknown.

Among the other bad guys Dr Eggman's badniks were almost all destroyed with only a few stragglers left, leaving Dr Eggman and Waluigi to fight the battle alone.

"...Can I go on record and say that in hindsight this was probably a terrible idea?"

OOC: Just about wrapped up! Will post the final update later today.

"...Can I go on record and say that in hindsight this was probably a terrible idea?"

OOC: Just about wrapped up! Will post the final update later today.
    "Yeah, you should, like, give up. We've totally got this thing done." Goombella said.

Bobbery, meanwhile, had just taken out a number of Bee bots. "I'd say you're outnumbered, old chap. And outgunned."

Tetra kept her cutlass raised. "Surrender now unless you wish to taste cold steel!"

And just as good seemed about to triumph over evil, a magical portal opened and out stepped Bowser, King of the Koopas and his hench-witch, Kammy Koopa.

"Gwar har har har har har! What's a finale without a Bowser appearance, huh?" Bowser bellowed. "A cruddy finale, that's what!"

Bowser stared at the group. "Now, if anyone's going to claim those Chaos Emeralds, it'll be ME! Bowser, King of the Koopas!"

Kammy, however, was looking at one member of the group with fear. "Uh, your Highness.... I have something to tell you."

"What is it now, Haggy?!? Can't you see I've got a bunch of do-gooders to pound into the pavement?"

Kammy turned to Bowser with urgency. "I was attending the annual Gaming Witches Conference just last week, and they told me all sorts of things about that Bayonetta over there..."

"Things like WHAT? What are you so nervous about?!?" Bowser grumbled.

Kammy then whispered in Bowser's ear, and then Bowser's expression changed.

"WUH-WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!" Bowser called out, in surprise.

"It's true, I swear it." Kammy said, quivering in fear.

With that, Bowser gulped. He then spoke to Goombella, Tetra, Bobbery, Bayonetta, Hyde, and the rest of the assembled group. "All right, we'll give this one to you this time. But next time, we'll be ready for you!"

"I'll look up EVERYTHING on Umbra witches and their strengths and weaknesses, and then, it'll be a different story!" Kammy proclaimed.

And with that, Bowser and Kammy went through the portal and left just as suddenly as they arrived. The portal closed and vanished soon afterward.

Goombella then spoke up. "Yeah, I was kinda expecting Bowser to show up seeing as how this whole scenario revolves around our worlds and all. But at least it's only a totally gratuitous cameo. Now we can get back to wrapping this thing up."

With that, she turned her attention back to Dr. Eggman and Waluigi.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "Yeah, you should, like, give up. We've totally got this thing done." Goombella said.

Bobbery, meanwhile, had just taken out a number of Bee bots. "I'd say you're outnumbered, old chap. And outgunned."

Tetra kept her cutlass raised. "Surrender now unless you wish to taste cold steel!"
    "We will never surrender! CHAAARGE!"

Waluigi and Dr Eggman lay beaten on the ground.

"We surrender."

Defeated Waluigi and Dr Eggman would be tied up as the group would travel back to the observatory with the two villains and the seven Chaos Emeralds. Once they arrived they'd be met by Rosalina. "It was a daunting task but you have succeeded. From the bottom of my heart I thank you to save countless worlds." She'd look down at Waluigi and Dr Eggman, "I will see to it that they will be delivered to the proper authorities as well as sending the Emeralds back to the world they belong."

Multiple warp pipes would pop up around the players. "These will send you back to your own world. Once you return you will find a little present for all of the hardship you have had to endured." She'd bow towards the group. "Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart."

OOC: Aaaand that's it! Feel free to post epilogues and farewells. I might have a stinger for later but otherwise you are free to do what you please.

"It's over." Tetra said. "That Kraid was tough, but as for the rest, I've faced tougher Giant Octos sailing the seas. Nasty things they are ... they can drag your ship into a whirlpool if you're not paying attention."

"At least this adventure is over with. I don't know what, if anything, that Underworld place had to do with it, but we can be thankful we're back out here and can resume our normal lives." Bobbery replied.

Goombella turned to Hyde. "Looks like we did it. We totally solved the mystery, and we found the Chaos Emeralds. And we totally did it in a shorter amount of time than we usually do so, either in normal quests or in the Traitor Games."

"Anyway, it's been really great working with you on this. Sorry if I couldn't keep up with you sometimes, but we managed it anyway."

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

[SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Georgia] Defeated Waluigi and Dr Eggman would be tied up as the group would travel back to the observatory with the two villains and the seven Chaos Emeralds. Once they arrived they'd be met by Rosalina. "It was a daunting task but you have succeeded. From the bottom of my heart I thank you to save countless worlds." She'd look down at Waluigi and Dr Eggman, "I will see to it that they will be delivered to the proper authorities as well as sending the Emeralds back to the world they belong."

Multiple warp pipes would pop up around the players. "These will send you back to your own world. Once you return you will find a little present for all of the hardship you have had to endured." She'd bow towards the group. "Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart."
    N smiled. The mystery had been solved. He ran his hand through Zoroark's mane. "Well done, my friend, you fought bravely..."He looked at the others. He was glad to see that they had all survived the experience. "Thank you my friends. I apologise for making poor choices in the voting rounds, but at least all is now well... He shook hands with Hyde. "I had a great time working alongside you Detective. I hope that one day, we shall see each other again."

Bayonetta observed all that happened, now. Madama Butterfly, under her cognizance, had dispatched the dragon, and the other foes were vanquished with similarly successful efforts as well.

She still harbored some bitter feeling towards those who voted for her, so she found it difficult to find any word to say to the others at this time. She prepared to summon a portal for her to return to her journey, to find the entrance to Hell to rescue her best friend, Jeanne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    Bayonetta observed all that happened, now. Madama Butterfly, under her cognizance, had dispatched the dragon, and the other foes were vanquished with similarly successful efforts as well.

She still harbored some bitter feeling towards those who voted for her, so she found it difficult to find any word to say to the others at this time. She prepared to summon a portal for her to return to her journey, to find the entrance to Hell to rescue her best friend, Jeanne.
    Goombella turned to approach Bayonetta. "You were, like, a total MVP out there. That's Most Valuable Player, just in case you didn't know what I mean."

"If you weren't here with us, that fight with Kraid would have taken waay longer. And we'd probably have also had to fight Bowser and Kammy, and maybe a few of their minions as well."

"And to be honest, I never thought you were a Traitor. You were totally too obvious a choice for it. If my tattle on you led to your being voted out, I'm totally sorry."

Tetra spoke up. "You're one person that I was glad was on our side in this battle. I wish you safe voyages, and I hope your own quest goes well."

"I for one would be glad to have you as an ally in an adventure." Bobbery added. "But you have your own adventures to see to. Fair winds and safe journeys to you."

Mike Tyson's perspective on things was fairly simple. He was happy he got some good punches in when the fighting was at its most intense, and even more happy that he or anyone else here didn't suffer any injury, or even death.

"I got some good hard punches in on the Waluigi guy, then he went down for the count, and then, I went into Bolivia for a moment." Mike explained from his perspective the blow-by-blow account of the final confrontation. "But we won, whether by knockout, TKO, or splits decision all that matters is we won."

He then gave everyone a toothy smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Goombella Tetra and Bobbery View Post
    Goombella turned to approach Bayonetta. "You were, like, a total MVP out there. That's Most Valuable Player, just in case you didn't know what I mean."

"If you weren't here with us, that fight with Kraid would have taken waay longer. And we'd probably have also had to fight Bowser and Kammy, and maybe a few of their minions as well."

"And to be honest, I never thought you were a Traitor. You were totally too obvious a choice for it. If my tattle on you led to your being voted out, I'm totally sorry."

Tetra spoke up. "You're one person that I was glad was on our side in this battle. I wish you safe voyages, and I hope your own quest goes well."

"I for one would be glad to have you as an ally in an adventure." Bobbery added. "But you have your own adventures to see to. Fair winds and safe journeys to you."
    Bayonetta listened to the three speak to her. She blushed slightly at those words. She felt proud, as well. But, she also felt defeated, when the vote count took her down. It was a feeling that would never sit well with her.

She simply nodded to the three, and kept her response short but summary. "Thank you all," she said to them, "and don't be sorry. The rest who voted for me should feel sorry, excluding Lucina. But that is something I care not about, but I do care about the three of you. Be safe, and would quite fancy an opportunity to be your ally sometime."

And on that note, Bayonetta departed. Wishing to continue on her mission of saving her best friend, Jeanne.

Goombella looked at the group expectantly, wondering if any of the others were going to say their farewells.

"We should be leaving, soon." Tetra said. "My crew and I were lost in unfamiliar seas before being taken here, and I need to return to them."

"I've sailed the Multiversal Seas before." said Bobbery. "I can help you find the way."

OOC: If all the others are finished with their epilogue bits, I'll get started with my epilogues and bonus material. Still waiting a day to see if the others post their epilogues.

OOC: Reserved for Tetra and Bobbery's epilogue.