Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    "Why...you take the exit of course! Just a bunch of silly billies." Thanatos replied as he floated around the group. "Well you were dead in a manner of speaking, but Bayonetta sure wasn't. Trust me I am the God of Death after all!"
    Bayonetta wasn't sure what to make of Thanatos' words. But, she wasn't about to argue or discuss the way he said it at this moment; she wanted to leave this place, as she said. "So, would you kindly direct us to said exit, dear Thanatos?" she asked.

She looked over to Tetra and Bobbery, wondering if they had any clue in case Thanatos was going to just let them lose themselves in this place.

The group would trek through the thick snow and blizzard and before long they'd find themselves in what maybe once had been a heliport but now seemed to have fallen in disuse. Past a downed helicopter wreckage they could see a door to enter the facility.

Meanwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    Bayonetta wasn't sure what to make of Thanatos' words. But, she wasn't about to argue or discuss the way he said it at this moment; she wanted to leave this place, as she said. "So, would you kindly direct us to said exit, dear Thanatos?" she asked.

She looked over to Tetra and Bobbery, wondering if they had any clue in case Thanatos was going to just let them lose themselves in this place.
    "Oh I can't say no to you honey!" Thanatos replied floating through the air and beckoning them to follow.
    "Hurry up! Unless of course you like to have some sulphur in your diet, ohohohohohoho."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    The group would trek through the thick snow and blizzard and before long they'd find themselves in what maybe once had been a heliport but now seemed to have fallen in disuse. Past a downed helicopter wreckage they could see a door to enter the facility.
    "Wow." Goombella said. "This place used to be a place where helicopters took off and landed. But now, it looks like no one's used in a long time."

"It's really hard to tell if that downed helicopter wreck over there had anything to do with it, or if this place was totally given up on before that happened."

"There's a door to enter the facility over there. But just because this helipad hasn't been used anymore doesn't mean there's no one inside."

"So, should we knock? Sneak in? Or do something else?"

Meanwhile

"Oh I can't say no to you honey!" Thanatos replied floating through the air and beckoning them to follow.
    "Hurry up! Unless of course you like to have some sulphur in your diet, ohohohohohoho."
    Tetra and Bobbery wasted no time in following Thanatos. "I don't know where he's leading us, but we can't just stay here." Tetra grumbled.

She wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, but their options were limited at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Bayonetta took to the air herself, to follow Thanatos.

"Just lead the way, dear," she said, "Cereza shall follow."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Goombella nodded. "I know that sooner or later we're gonna have a boss battle. That's why I got all those supplies back in Toad Harbor. But I don't know if it's going to be here."

"Yeah, it's just us, Sonic, and Mike Tyson. We haven't heard from that Killer7 Garcian in a while." Goombella said.

"I suppose if the people in the facility don't want us looking around and we don't want a fight, we can always, like, hide under a box or something and see if we can get what we want that way."
    It was about that time that the others might have noticed that the mouthy Dan was gone. In his place stood a silent albino man who lacked a shirt.

It was not known how long Kevin Smith had been among them, but at least he wasn't waving around a handgun like the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It was about that time that the others might have noticed that the mouthy Dan was gone. In his place stood a silent albino man who lacked a shirt.

It was not known how long Kevin Smith had been among them, but at least he wasn't waving around a handgun like the last one.
    "Oh, yeah." Goombella said. "You're another one of those Killer7 pers... oops, almost went into spoilers, there. Sorry about that."

"Anyway, yeah, you're, like, in league with Garcian and Dan. I'm sure you've got some special abilities that could be totally useful in helping us find the Chaos Emerald."

The group would continue wandering through the facility going where the radar would beckon them. Weirdly enough despite seeming abandoned there seemed to be enough energy to open all of the automatic doors as well as some dimly lit lights scattered all over the base. After what seemed to have been a good long while the radar would have led them into a courtyard like area. In the middle of the snow they'd find something sparkling. The fourth Chaos Emerald seemed to be in their grasp. Suddenly however something would swoop in and snatch it from the groups hands.

”Hahahaha! That makes number 4!”
    A man in some sort of flying machine could be seen in the snow storm. ”Thank you so much for bringing me the rest of the Emeralds. It's been a real drag trying to get my hands on them. Especially since I went to so much work to try and take them the first time. I assure dimensional travel does not come cheap. Oh were are my manners...”

The man would stand up inside his small flying machine and give a slight bow.

”The name is Doctor Eggman, scientist supreme! And I-”
    His introduction would be cut short when he sees Sonic. ”Sonic?! You look different...have you lost some weight? Never mind that's not important right now! What is important that all of the Chaos Emeralds are within my grasp, and with just a push of this button-” Eggman would pull out a device with a big red button on it. ”Your friend Robin will go berserk and hand over the Emeralds for me.” And so he pushed the button and-! Nothing happened. ”What.” He'd push it again. ”Well this is embarrassing.” He'd continue to push it but nothing seemed to be happening. ”Blasted contraption, WHY WONT YOU WORK?!”

"Because I have already expelled you influence from within him." Rosalina replied through the Luma. "This is over Dr Eggman. Please hand over your Emeralds and this will be all over."

"Are you crazy!"
    He exclaimed outraged. "I told you how much work I had put into this! It's a good thing I came prepared." A hearty laugh. "Isn't that right, partner?"

Suddenly they'd hear Goombella let out a shout. Turning around they'd find some pointing a gun towards her head.

"Were you expecting Ridley?"

"Too bad Waluigi time!"

"Quite. Now...hand over the Chaos Emeralds and nobody gets hurt."

Meanwhile the people in the Underworld would have been lead to the exit by Thanatos.

"Here you go! Please come again when you're actually dead!" Thanatos hand would grow to giant size as he pushed everyone through the portal. After awhile they'd find themselves falling through the sky into soft snow. Looking up they'd find themselves not far from where the rest of the group was having its stand off with Eggman and Waluigi.

The final battle was about to begin...

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

N was both surprised and extremely happy to find himself back in the land of the living. These strange individuals-Eggman and his associate-didn't look like the friendly type. Zoroark growled at Eggman as his voice echoed in N's head. "We've spent enough time reasoning-let's end this!" N took the Pokeball from his pocket. He held it tightly in his hand. "We won't give up the Emeralds that easily! he shouted. "And I won't let you hurt any more of my friends!"

"Too bad Waluigi time!"[/CENTER]

Meanwhile the people in the Underworld would have been lead to the exit by Thanatos.

"Here you go! Please come again when you're actually dead!" Thanatos hand would grow to giant size as he pushed everyone through the portal. After awhile they'd find themselves falling through the sky into soft snow. Looking up they'd find themselves not far from where the rest of the group was having its stand off with Eggman and Waluigi.

Bayonetta found Waluigi threatening Goombella. She did the same to Waluigi

"Why don't you play with Bayonetta instead?" she taunted, as she readied her weapons.

Suddenly they'd hear Goombella let out a shout. Turning around they'd find some pointing a gun towards her head.
    [CENTER]
    "Waluigi?!? What are YOU doing here?" Goombella exclaimed, in complete surprise. She had not seen Waluigi's involvement coming.

Tetra and Bobbery landed with a plop in the snow. Shaking the snow off themselves, they took in the scene.

"Goombella!" Bobbery exclaimed. "By Blabberton's beard, get away from her or you'll be in for an explosive mess!"

Tetra unsheathed her cutlass, prepared to fight.

They were not alone in their willingness to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by N View Post
    N was both surprised and extremely happy to find himself back in the land of the living. These strange individuals-Eggman and his associate-didn't look like the friendly type. Zoroark growled at Eggman as his voice echoed in N's head. "We've spent enough time reasoning-let's end this!" N took the Pokeball from his pocket. He held it tightly in his hand. "We won't give up the Emeralds that easily! he shouted. "And I won't let you hurt any more of my friends!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    Bayonetta found Waluigi threatening Goombella. She did the same to Waluigi

"Why don't you play with Bayonetta instead?" she taunted, as she readied her weapons.
    "Yeah, that's the spirit." Goombella said. She took advantage of the momentary distraction to ready a Fire Flower.

Goombella shot a few fireballs in Waluigi's direction. "Like, no way are we handing over those Emeralds. We went looking all over the place for 'em, and we're not going to give them up now!"

"Oh, and by the way, Dick Dastardly says you stole his look."

"Too bad Waluigi time!"

Kyle could only stare at the pair standing before them. The people who threatened the universe and forced Robin and Tharja to murder them... were this bumbling pair. Kyle had to exchange a look with everyone just to make sure he was seeing the same thing they were seeing. "And I thought I was confused before."

As Goombella to attack, Kyle backed up, finding himself eventually next to N. Kyle wouldn't be much use in a fight, but there was something he felt needed to be said. "I'm sorry I let you down."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    "Because I can pick my battles?" Waluigi replied gun still pointed at Goombella.

Quote Originally Posted by Goombella View Post
    "Waluigi?!? What are YOU doing here?" Goombella exclaimed, in complete surprise. She had not seen Waluigi's involvement coming
    "Waaugh! Because I'm numbah one! Nobody expects Waluigi could do something like this! Well, who is laughing now!"

Goombella shot a few fireballs in Waluigi's direction. "Like, no way are we handing over those Emeralds. We went looking all over the place for 'em, and we're not going to give them up now!"
    One of the fireballs would hit. "WAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH!" Causing him to dive head first into the snow to put out the flames.

"Oh, and by the way, Dick Dastardly says you stole his look."
    "That's for the courts to decide!" Waluigi replied, his head being the only thing visible in the snow. Suddenly they would feel the ground rumbling.

"Well seems our third member is tired of waiting."

The ground would break up behind them as the facility building and its ceiling would crash down revealing the cause of the quake.

"FOOLS! Kraid will feast on your entrails."

"...Remind me why we teamed up with him again?"

"Uuuuh, because he's a gigantic lizard thing?"

"Good point." Eggman would punch something into his wrist controller when suddenly a large number of Eggman robots would emerge from portals all around the players. "Diplomacy has failed, so let us try some brute force. GET THEM MINIONS!"

"Kraid is no one's minion!"

"Waaaugh! I thought we were partners?"

"*Sigh* fine. MINIONS, and also Kraid and Waluigi, ATTACK!"

OOC: So there you go. Your final battle is against Eggman and his minions, Waluigi and Kraid. For reference sake Kraid is around 43 feet tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Eggman View Post
    "*Sigh* fine. MINIONS, and also Kraid and Waluigi, ATTACK!"
    With one sweep of her sword, Lucina cut off Kraid's legs. "The Falchion Sword can slay dragons, and it seems this Kraig is close enough," she said, thrusting the blade into his heart as he toppled over.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina View Post
    With one sweep of her sword, Lucina cut off Kraid's legs. "The Falchion Sword can slay dragons, and it seems this Kraig is close enough," she said, thrusting the blade into his heart as he toppled over.
    The sword would leave what amounted to a nasty paper cut on his leg as Kraid laughed at the sheer audacity of this women. "HAHAHA! What did you assume a needle like that would do to me?" He'd use his tail to swat her casually to the side as he roared. "I will crush you all under my might!"

OOC: You're probably not aware about who Kraid is, but calling attacks and dispatching him in two sword slices is a bit too much, quite frankly. You might have missed when I mentioned that he's about 43 feet tall.

Mike Tyson sized up the opposition. "Kraid is too tall, even taller than Andrew Golota!" he commented. "Waluigi though, I think the tale of the tape is more even with him." So he approached Waluigi, ready to fight, giving his patented Showtime Stare.

"You ready for a beat down?" he asked Waluigi.