Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    They didn't have to look long before they found a sign that said Route 111.
    N pulled his hat down, to try and stop sand from getting in his eyes. He could see these rusty signpost (the only thing that wasn't covered in sand) boldly proclaiming the words ROUTE 111. He looked at the others. We're in Hoenn! he said loudly. He laughed. Finally, somewhere he recognised, somewhere close to normality. But it'll take forever to find the Emerald. There's nothing but sand.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    N pulled his hat down, to try and stop sand from getting in his eyes. He could see these rusty signpost (the only thing that wasn't covered in sand) boldly proclaiming the words ROUTE 111. He looked at the others. We're in Hoenn! he said loudly. He laughed. Finally, somewhere he recognised, somewhere close to normality. But it'll take forever to find the Emerald. There's nothing but sand.....
    "So you know where we are?" Tetra asked. "So, what is this 'Hoenn'?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "So you know where we are?" Tetra asked. "So, what is this 'Hoenn'?
    "Well, it's a region-a large island near Sinnoh. Surrounded by Water, but it's home to many species of Pokemon. There's a jungle, a desert-but most of all, it's a place where Pokemon and Humans can get along. He smiled. I haven't been here in a while...Anyway, this is Route 111, so there'll be a town that way...He pointed forwards.And that way...He turned and pointed in the opposite direction.

Once again Rosalina would speak through the Luma. "I have been in contact with my agents...sadly they were wrong once again."

Meanwhile...

Lucina and Bayonetta would find themselves some place warm as well. Getting up to their feet they'd find themselves on a cliff side. Looking over the horizon they'd finda most eerie sight.

If they didn't know better they could swear that they were in the Underworld.

In the Underworld:

Bayonetta looked around. "The Underworld?" she asked herself. "Could this be where I was intending to go in the first place?" She felt excited, and looked to explore the area further.

"Let me find out if indeed, this is the same place I needed to find Jeanne's soul." She didn't pay Lucina any attention, as she went her own way. "She can flock off for all I care," she said softly to herself, "as well as the bloody rest of those fools who thought Bayonetta was guilty."

Quote Originally Posted by N View Post
    "Well, it's a region-a large island near Sinnoh. Surrounded by Water, but it's home to many species of Pokemon. There's a jungle, a desert-but most of all, it's a place where Pokemon and Humans can get along. He smiled. I haven't been here in a while...Anyway, this is Route 111, so there'll be a town that way...He pointed forwards.And that way...He turned and pointed in the opposite direction.
    The radar would start beeping implying to the group that they need to head further into the desert to find what they seek.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    "Let me find out if indeed, this is the same place I needed to find Jeanne's soul." She didn't pay Lucina any attention, as she went her own way. "She can flock off for all I care," she said softly to herself, "as well as the bloody rest of those fools who thought Bayonetta was guilty."
    It was a Underworld yes, but not the one Bayonetta was familiar with. She'd find a path down the cliff side with a rather large gate looming in the horizon.

It was a Underworld yes, but not the one Bayonetta was familiar with. She'd find a path down the cliff side with a rather large gate looming in the horizon.
    Bayonetta observed her surroundings further, and realized it wasn't the place she was intending to travel to before arriving at this "game".

"Well," she said to herself, "disappointingly so, it seems I won't be able to shoot two birds with one bullet, after all." She thought of walking down the cliffside to the gate, but decided on a method of travel much more in her control.

"I'd much rather trust my wings than that path, who knows what traps lie there. Like bloody foolish voters, perhaps."

The radar would start beeping implying to the group that they need to head further into the desert to find what they seek.
    Tetra grumbled. "So that means we can't just go into town but have to go further into the desert? This had better be worth it."

"This isn't the place I'd choose, but if the next Chaos Emerald is here, it means we have to search for it." Bobbery replied.

Goombella, meanwhile, was looking through her information. "I'm totally stumped about how to go about doing a tattle for Garcian without going into serious spoilers. If I did a tattle, I'd be giving out info that I don't think he's supposed to know yet. But let's see what I can do..."

"That's Garcian Smith. He's part of the Smith Syndicate, and, like, a reaaalllly important part of it."

"The Smith Syndicate is this assassin organization also known as killer7. Originally led by Harman Smith, they had an encounter with Emir Parkreiner and then something really gnarly happened. So now Garcian Smith emerged from the confusion and took control. He can, like, switch places with many of the others whenever he needs to, which is how Dan Smith showed up a little bit ago."

"Garcian has the ability to revive the other Smith Syndicate members, and because of them has access to special ammunition such as Demon Shells. Though yeah, something, like, keeps him from using their methods directly."

"Garcian is kinda hard to figure out personality-wise. He seems to be emotionally disconnected and doesn't seem all that disturbed when all these totally gnarly things happen around him, including murders of people he knows. But at least one person says he's, like, really a sweet person who doesn't really want to hurt people. Which is kinda strange all things considered. But it ties in to what the Smith Syndicate's true nature, and what it became when Garcian became the dominant force."

"Anyway, the whole story's kinda complicated, but we won't go into it unless it becomes totally important."

Goombella then finished the tattle. "These tattles are getting really tricky, huh? I'm hoping the rest of the tattles aren't as hard as this one."

"Anyway, yeah, we'd better go deeper into the desert in search of that Chaos Emerald."
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-27-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbery & Goombella View Post
    Tetra grumbled. "So that means we can't just go into town but have to go further into the desert? This had better be worth it."

"This isn't the place I'd choose, but if the next Chaos Emerald is here, it means we have to search for it." Bobbery replied.

"Anyway, yeah, we'd better go deeper into the desert in search of that Chaos Emerald."
    "I believe that when the gems were scattered that the locations they finally ended up in were not by choice. A desert can be a very daunting place to trek through and I suggest caution."

"I'd much rather trust my wings than that path, who knows what traps lie there. Like bloody foolish voters, perhaps."
    Bayonetta hadn't managed to fly for long before she was accosted by large eyeballs.

Seeking to down Bayonetta they would try to shoot her down with their plasma shots.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 03-28-2015 at 05:37 AM.

"I believe that when the gems were scattered that the locations they finally ended up in were not by choice. A desert can be a very daunting place to trek through and I suggest caution."
    "I agree."said N. There could be a variety of Pokemon out here in the Desert, who may not take kindly to some of the more... threatening members of our group. I remember hearing of ruins recently discovered here...perhaps the gems may have landed there? He began to trek down a sand dune, as another sandstorm began throwing the sand in front of his eyes."Out of the Frying Pan"...

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    "I agree."said N. There could be a variety of Pokemon out here in the Desert, who may not take kindly to some of the more... threatening members of our group. I remember hearing of ruins recently discovered here...perhaps the gems may have landed there? He began to trek down a sand dune, as another sandstorm began throwing the sand in front of his eyes."Out of the Frying Pan"...
    Tetra did her best to shield the sand from her eyes. "I HATE deserts! I don't know how the Gerudo ever tolerated them. Give me the seas and islands filled with trees and grass anyday."

"I don't know what these Pokémon creatures are, but I'm sure I have the means to drive them off." Bobbery said.

"Yeah, Pokémon and I go back a ways. But I'd have to, like, go to one of my other books to get info on them if we ever met any, cause only a few of them have ever appeared in Traitor Games." Goombella noted.

[COLOR="#40E0D0"]
    Bayonetta hadn't managed to fly for long before she was accosted by large eyeballs.

Seeking to down Bayonetta they would try to shoot her down with their plasma shots.
    "So you have an eye for Bayonetta now, do you?" she remarked, as she looked to see the attackers.

"This should be fun."

She first concentrated on avoiding the blasts from their plasma shots, using witch time as she barely avoided on of the blasts, to find a clear area to which she would fly, and then she aimed and unleashed a large number of bullets aimed at the eyeballs.

"Bad boys!", she said, seductively.

Mike Tyson flinched a bit at the sand blowing in the desert as they all walked. "Just wanna warn ya all," he said, "I haven't been this confused and frustrated in the desert since that time with Evander in Las Vegas." He paused a few seconds. "Just protect your ears just in case."

Then, he put on something over his eyes, which he though would help him in this situation.

"Just keep talking, I will follow in the direction of yo voices."

Lucina's death weighed on Thajra's mind. While not close, The sorceress knew the girl well. She knew her parents, she knew the child as newborn, as well as a traveler from the future. Thinking to herself for a bit, she'd address the group.

"So Lucina's murder was a stunt, right? I mean, from what I gather, everything points to N. That thing he has, that creature. It can perform Illusions. The part that get's me is it's clearly a set up. That or if N was a traitor, he was too dumb. Hmm. I need to think."

Daring the sandstorm the group would continue their trek through the desert, the radar indicating that they need to head southwards. Suddenly however from out of the sand five mysterious creatures would emerge.

"Cacnea!"

"Bad boys!", she said, seductively.
    Like an eye poke of doom the monsters would all fall to Bayonetta's onslaught and those that did would flee to safety. A slight skirmish but the sky seemed clear once again, excluding the fire and brimstone.

OOC: I got the kill today so start voting. Will update Thursday morning so please get your votes in before then.